Thread: Kim Jong-il Dead at 69

Kim Jong-il Dead at 69

Kim Jong-il, the communist dictator of North Korea, died Saturday of a massive heart attack on a train in Pyongyang. The news was held back by state government offices until this morning, when it was announced on state TV that Kim died “of fatigue” while on a train.

His youngest son, Kim Jong-un, has been announced as the successor, appointed to continue the family dynasty that has administrated a tyrannical government since the end of the Korean War.

Just how backwards N.Korea has become is unknown, but satellite night-time images suggest that almost the entirety of North Korea doesn’t even have electricity. Its also known that there are no computers outside of a selected very few houses and schools. Radios and televisions are hard-wired to only receive governmental broadcasts (assuming you are in an area with electricity). An internet connection to the outside world does exist, through a satellite link to Germany, but only visitors and government agencies are allowed to use it, and it is heavily censored. As of 2009, according to one report, many North Koreans had never even heard of the internet.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    hadn't heard of internet in 2009?! holy smokes

check this out, the guy was in a coma in 2008!
    French doctor confirms Kim had stroke in 2008

(AP) PARIS — A French neurosurgeon confirmed Monday that Kim Jong Il had a debilitating stroke in 2008, and described secretly treating the reclusive dictator while the North Korean public and world remained unaware of his condition.

"When they came to get me in 2008, I didn't know who I was leaving to go see over there," said Roux. "They don't say — they're very secret."

Roux said he was brought immediately to a hospital, handed medical files of anonymous patients, and asked to give a diagnosis and treatment recommendation for each. Most were not in serious trouble, but one file worried him. He insisted on seeing the patient in person.

After a few hours of consultation, the local medical team consented. The patient, Roux said, was Kim Jong Il.

"When I arrived, he was in intensive care, in a coma, in a bad way," Roux said.

"My job was to try and save him from this critical state by talking with the other doctors, by giving medical advice, etc. He was in a life-threatening situation," Roux said.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    I have friends that have been to N. Korea. The only way to go there is to get on a waiting list, and go on a government licensed tour. You aren't allowed to take any photos, and have to stick close by the tour guide and are watched at all times. The whole time the tour guide tells you all about how great North Korea is and only takes you to designated 'tourist sites' where everyone looks happy and tells you how great things are.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

What a crazy story, but not surprising given that most of the country probably doesn't even have electricity!!! I think it would be an amazing place to visit if you were allowed to actually discover the country, not just go on the sanctioned tours. It would be like stepping back in time.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Yeah, I think it's funny though, all these people being forced to look happy and this whole charade being set up just for tourists who visit the country. I also think it would be interesting if you could actually discover the country, but I don't think that will happen any time soon. Another Asian country that is supposed to be interesting that you actually can discover (without such an oppressive regime) is Bhutan. They've also managed to keep their culture free from western influences and apparently it's a pretty amazing place.
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by zBUCKzDanny View Post
    I have friends that have been to N. Korea. The only way to go there is to get on a waiting list, and go on a government licensed tour. You aren't allowed to take any photos, and have to stick close by the tour guide and are watched at all times. The whole time the tour guide tells you all about how great North Korea is and only takes you to designated 'tourist sites' where everyone looks happy and tells you how great things are.
    Truman Show anyone?

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    I've seen a few documentary films about NK, and they are very worrying. There was one where defectors discussed the "reeducation" camps, used to imprison anyone who isn't following the rules and the families of those who escape (they imprison the families if someone manages to get out).
    They said that if the world ever does get inside NK, they'll find things equivalent to Nazi concentration camps.

Some of the footage of the mourning is pretty scary. Imagine all those people being too scared not to show such sorrow. For many they're probably tears of relief and hope that things will change.

I wouldn't want to live in Seoul right now. With Kim Jong-Un being so unknown, and all those tons of weaponry aimed right at the city, who knows what the little shit might do?
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    I am going to Bhutan in May for 2 weeks... exciting....I have been there before, and all that "keeping the culture free of Western influence" mythology is just that. Government dictated mythology. People there want their Iphones, internet and satellite TV and everything else just like we do. At Paro airport they can not go to the bathrooms fast enough to change from their traditional robes to jeans and t shirts. That said, the boys are really cute and handsome!

As for North Korea...the hysterical adulation just reminds me of the cold dead hand that lingers over Thailand these days. The "land of smiles" where people go to prison for 20 years for speaking their minds.
    Bert

TwinkPay

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    The thing that worries me, and I think this is why we involve ourselves covertly in places like Syria and Iran, is that you can really on have successful change in countries like that if it comes form the people themselves.
    I think we all know that invading a country and trying to force change simply makes the invaders the enemy. There needs to be a groundswell of genuine revolt within the country for substantial change, and we have to accept when that change isn't as great as we would like - like we expect it to go in Libya with another Islamist government.

I don't see any signs that there is likely to be any internal uprising by the people in NK. A military coup, maybe.
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

I am new here
    what a terrible terrible situation, maybe good that he is not living now!