Thread: 2012 New Years Resolutions

2012 New Years Resolutions

Have you thought about any resolutions that you will be making this New Years eve? I would love to hear them!

My resolution is to travel more
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I want more penis!
    I said that because x0pa is such a perv

My new years resolution is to stop biting my nails, stop frivolously shopping.

Exercise more.

Quit smoking.

and keep getting better grades in school.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    No resolutions here. When there is something in my life I need to change, I don't wait for New Years eve. And over the years there isn't so much left I would want to change anyway. I'm pretty okay by now and what still needs some adjustments are minor things that don't need a big event to be triggered.

Now that 2012 is here, I want to hear all your resolutions
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There's a few things, but I have three huge ones to hit it off with....

1. I'm practically married to my job. I sit here on this computer working from probably 8AM until 10-11PM. I want to stop being so addicted to it and start working on a time schedule (ie 8-5, etc.) and enjoy life.

2. As I'm sitting here looking at my office, it's a disaster. I used to be so organized. The sad thing is I know where everything is. I want to become much more organized and keep my office cleaner.

3. I'm on my 5th semester in school as an undergrad. Only 1 more year to go until I receive my associates in Psychology and 6 months after that when I get my Associates in Human Services. (I'm not stopping there, I'm going up to a masters in Psychology). I have math coming up in the next few months and I'm not ready. Math is a very weak spot for me. I have Algebra 1 and then Algebra 2. And I don't know anything about any Algebro! I want to crack down and study more - not just on math, but I want to stop half assing my studies.

I think these 3 things will become the start of a wonderful new year for me.

No life changing resolutions per se ... just want to put some serious time and energy into completing some projects ... like the dozen or so tubes waiting to be filled up with content and then linked out, installing a new link directory script that has the ability to bring in RSS feed titles to be dynamic like the ones a lot of us had before twan? closed the "free" script.

Soon as I know this script I'm looking at does what I want it to, I'll share the source for those of you who lost out on all that sweet traffic when those dynamic directories got pulled offline.

Plus finish a couple other sites that will need some intensive tweaking and testing to get them up and doing all that I hope they can do to help pad my bank account!

Im gonna make a real effort to quit smoking. Ive tried before and failed but this year its my main aim!

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    more muscles, more money, healtier eating, less drinking

language is my whore, my mistress, my check-out girl. conran's Avatar
    I did say I wasn't going to make any, but since New Year I've come up with a list of things that I really do need to do...

Stop smoking
    Communicate with friends more
    Get out more, even just for a walk
    Prioritize my more profitable business ventures and learn to let go of the failures

There are more, but they are the most important ones.
    Tips for adult blogging: Adult Affiliate Blog
    Add Another Income Stream: Sell Adult Toys
    Fleshjack, Butt Plugs and more great Mens Sex Toys from a UK Men Only Shop
    Primary business: Gay Content Writer

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    stop shopping! ... for myself that is , I have a room in my house ( one of my guest rooms ) which has department store bags full of shirts/shorts/etc. I've never worn with tags still attached. ( it's like christmas every time I open a bag or "what was I thinking?" - LOL )

there's other things I'm doing but the above would be my focus! , best of luck to everyone and their goals! :cheer:

- jim

Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    stop shopping! ... for myself that is , I have a room in my house ( one of my guest rooms ) which has department store bags full of shirts/shorts/etc. I've never worn with tags still attached. ( it's like christmas every time I open a bag or "what was I thinking?" - LOL )

there's other things I'm doing but the above would be my focus! , best of luck to everyone and their goals! :cheer:

- jim
    Sounds like you're trying out for one of those Hoarder Reality Shows! Just an idea, but go through those bags and add up the $$$ you spent, and then make a BIG sign and put it where you'll see it everyday. It should do a LOT to slow down your spending when you see the amount you could of had to put towards something you really need or would like to do ... down payment on a new car, a deck added out back, or a nice long cruise with your BF maybe?

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Believe it or not, my resolution it is to work less. I'm trying to force myself to work 8 hours per day and take weekends off. I've been working 60+ hour work weeks for the past 10 years and want to lead a more 'normal' work life with more personal time to enjoy my life. Also I find that working more doesn't always equate to making more money...it's working smart that counts!
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.