Thread: I think Amazon.com got hacked!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!

I think Amazon.com got hacked!

I say that because I just bought a 46 inch flat screen for $4.00 and $7.95 shipping! There are a load of links at http://www.slickdeals.net showing where Amazon.com has things so in reverse like tv's for $4.00 and a set of mechanical pencils for $24,000!

People are buying up the cheap bargains left and right. Like a fight over the last girdle at the big and tall shop! LOL!

kewl site, nice deals on it (I got a free Hilton Honors instant Gold level membership) but I don't see any Amazon deals like you got. Are they still showing for you? Did you really get that TV for $4? (or did you buy $24,000 pencils???)
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

yeah, well, let us know if they actually SEND it out for the $4 ... or if you get a "oops - we're sorry" email instead~!!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    yeah, well, let us know if they actually SEND it out for the $4 ... or if you get a "oops - we're sorry" email instead~!!
    I think EVERYONE (including me) got this email saying "We're sorry, but we are unable to offer you (enter name of product) at this time. Check back at another time to see if it is available, or perhaps available from another seller on Amazon.com".

So nope...no $4.00 46 inch plasma tv for me. And my cat was sooo looking forward to getting that for xmas too!

not a surprise, but too bad you didn't get that amazing deal
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com