Thread: These kind of people should be shot

BDBionic

These kind of people should be shot

When I'm emperor of the world, the first people I'm sending off to the gulags are guys like the one in this picture.

I was opening up my window to let the breeze come through when I saw the driver of that gray Volvo wagon (center of photo) - white male, graying beard, late 50s approx 5'10'' 220lbs - pulling back to park his car in that spot.

Notice how big that fuckin' spot is. It's huge! That's my red Jeep Cherokee to the right, btw. I'm pulled back close to the white car behind me. Not too close to where the guy behind me can't easily pull out, but close enough to leave space enough for 2 cars in front of me.

It's all street parking here. And it's near the beach and the downtown Long Beach strip. So parking is hard to come by. Plus, there's streetsweeping tomorrow morning. So half the curb space can't be parked on overnight.

So parking is slim enough as it is and look at what that dick does. Parks in the fucking middle of that huge spot. Taking up the entire space so only he can park there! Instead of pulling up far enough so another car could fit behind or back far enough so another car could fit in front.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!? HOW MUCH OF A DICK DO YOU HAVE TO BE?!?! Are people really that clueless!!!?!?!

Don't take up the whole goddamn spot! There was a nice big space for 2 cars on a highly sought after strip of curb space in a neighborhood where parking is a pain enough as it is and he takes up 2 spots!!

I'm lobbing eggs at that bastard tonight, I tell you what!!

RedShoe
    Kill him.

My neighbor always parks in front of my house. I FUCKIN' HATE THAT. He parks his big ass Yukon right in front of my house. Why can't he park it in front of HIS OWN DAMN house?!!?

What I should do is park my busted ass truck in front of his house on it's "Leaky oil day" (my truck menstruates, it's bizarre).

And no I haven't said anything to him, that would mean I'd have to 'physically' interact with him. I'm more social online than in real life.

Now, if he had ICQ, I'd give him a piece of my mind!

BDBionic
    haha I hear you dude. That's such shit right there.

Does your neighbor have any pets that live outdoors?

ok no no that'd just be wrong.

Does he have any children?

nooo I'm kidding.

Put birdseed on the hood of his car. When all those damn pigeons start pecking at that shit he'll need a brand new painjob and primer if the pigeons think the seed is particularly tasty.

RedShoe
    WOW!! I like the birdseed idea.
    Right now I have this disgusting palm tree in my back yard that is close to the fence on his side. HE claims rats are living it and are getting into his yard. He has asked me to take it down.

Even though I hate palm trees, I kinda like the one in my back yard. :smarmy:

BDBionic
    Another one I really like - but that you'd probably not want to do if he lives right next door to you - is putting steamed rice in to someone's yard.

Just sprinkling it with steamed rice. It's gotta be steamed, though. All wet and muggy. Just spread a fair amount of it all over their yard.

Eventually as it starts to go bad the flies show up and start lovin it. Then they lay eggs. Then the maggots come. Then they maggots turn in to flies. Then the guy's entire front yard is nothing but a teeming mass of breeding flies and grossness. It gets intense if you use the right amount of rice. Flies eeeeeeeeverywhere.

Scorpio
    hahahah i'm glad i'm not the only mean one here LOL

Jasun
    One time, I took a huge box of sea salt, and spelled out "ASSHOLE" on the front lawn of a guy from my neighbourhood when I was young.

the salt went into the ground, and for about three years, the grass woudn't grow where the salt went, so he permanantly had "ASSHOLE" written on his front yard.

But don't feel too sorry for him.. I won't get into it, but trust me when I tell you he deserved it.

RedShoe
    Originally posted by Jasun
    One time, I took a huge box of sea salt, and spelled out "ASSHOLE" on the front lawn of a guy from my neighbourhood when I was young.

the salt went into the ground, and for about three years, the grass woudn't grow where the salt went, so he permanantly had "ASSHOLE" written on his front yard.

But don't feel too sorry for him.. I won't get into it, but trust me when I tell you he deserved it.
    What'd he do?

... I'm KIDDING!

Xstr8guy
    Originally posted by Jasun

Lol... I did the same thing with spray-on weed killer when I was a kid. Oh, and the guy didn't deserve it... I was just being a little prick.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Haha god damn you're a mean bunch when you wanna be

Regards,

Lee

thetwink
    I am sooo hip to what you're saying about idiots that do stuff like this. it really just boils down to lack of consideration for others, and that really irritates me. I've gotten to the point where I'll avoid leaving the house because I'm sure I'll run into someone who only thinks of themself, doing something that will inconvenience or hurt someone else. I swear people wouldn't act this way if we were in the old west time, or similar... they'd be getting shot for sure.