Thread: Get ready to hear a lot about the new Nokia/MS phone

Get ready to hear a lot about the new Nokia/MS phone

Betanews reports that Nokia & Microsoft will spend $100m on advertising the new Nokia Ace phone to Americans in the second quarter of 2012. And that's just the start, Nokia and MS will be burning through a billion-dollar ad budget over the next five years, so expect to see and hear the Windows Phone branding just about everywhere for years to come.

Not much is known about the new Ace phone, but rumors say it will be similar to the Lumina (attached photo) but with a larger 4.3" screen.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    I've got the Samsung Focus Win7 phone with a screen bigger than the iphone and I've been VERY Happy with ALL of it's performance. When I first bought it I wondered if the phone was going to live up to all the good reviews it has gotten and I have to say it most definitely has! Samsung has always made great phones..and now with the Windows7 platform it's SWEEEET!

That's good to hear, I think this may be a winning partnership for Microsoft (finally) and Nokia (also finally LOL). Do you think its better than an iPhone?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    That's good to hear, I think this may be a winning partnership for Microsoft (finally) and Nokia (also finally LOL). Do you think its better than an iPhone?
    Yep..much cheaper too! grin