Thread: Recommend a good adult webhost?

How long have you been gay?

Recommend a good adult webhost?

Hey guys,
    I was wondering if anyone can help with this? I'm out-growing my current SHARED web hosting service mainly because of excess CPU usage during peak hours.

In the olden times this usually meant you need to move to a dedicated server. But now there are options of VPS, Cloud and what not! What kind of server do you recommend I move to? Also if anyone could recommend good hosts that allow adult content it would be great.
    Sexy Nude Men - One might sexy blog for nude pictures of male models and celebs.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I moved to NatNet (www.nationalnet.com) 4 years ago and didn't regret it for one single moment. Don't know if they are the cheapest (doubt it), but their performance and service is outstanding. Tickets are answered within minutes, 24/7, and the guys are always very helpful with all questions and problems.

I second that, National Net are the best host for adult.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

How long have you been gay?
    Thanks guys...their website doesn't mention the price range. I will have to contact them.
    Sexy Nude Men - One might sexy blog for nude pictures of male models and celebs.

I use TMD Hosting .com for my websites. I have been with a number of webhosting companies, none of them have come anywhere near the standard of TMD. They have 24/7 365 days a year technical support and they asnwer a ticket withn minutes. Unlimited storage and bandwidth. The will even install any software of your choice onto to your server. Their package has the following

1. FREE Domain Forever
    2. LiteSpeed Powered Servers
    3. UNLIMITED Space & Traffic
    4. Ruby on Rails, PHP 5, Perl
    5. UNLIMITED MySQL
    6. FFMPEG, SSH, Subversion
    7. UNLIMITED Mailboxes
    8. 30 Day Money Back
    9. FREE 24/7 Premium Support
    10. No Cancellation Fee
    11. Immediate Activation

All for $3.85 per month

Pay for twelve months upfront and it gets even cheaper

The Control Panel that they use has loads of useful features that no other company I have dealt with has provided, in addition to this there is a free software library, all of which runs on their servers and is excellent quality software. The software includes Social Networking, e-commerce, webhosting, podacasting, both delivery and production, educational platforms and a host more. You can even chat to someone on line about your requirements and they will advise. Certainly worth considering if you are looking for an Adult Hosting Company

If anyone wishes to know anything further, please feel free to contact me

Steve

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    if you want cloud dediserve is good but you need to know how to manage a server yourself, i also like amerinoc
    Dade Williams

I am a huge fan of Naked Hosting, National Net and Mojo Hosting.

If you go with one of those companies you will have no problems. I've worked with all of them.

Dade recommended Amerinoc. I've never used them personally but have only heard good things about them.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    I use MojoHost and they have always been really helpful. Respond fast to needs and know answer to ever question I have ever asked.

Mojo Host has always been really good to me. The customer service is amazing. Those guys are so helpful and knowledgable, day and night.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Looks like you have a great site there Robert!

Thanks, Tommy. I'm pretty proud of FantasticForeskin.com. We're just about to hit our first year anniversary.
    I like what your doing at your site. The POV stuff is really sexy.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend amasso's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by attis View Post
    I moved to NatNet 4 years ago and didn't regret it for one single moment. Don't know if they are the cheapest (doubt it), but their performance and service is outstanding. Tickets are answered within minutes, 24/7, and the guys are always very helpful with all questions and problems.
    Hi, Im Sandro from Kristen Bjorn Productions, our company for hosting is Choopa in USA, you can check if you want