Thread: Nice Dreams Cash is Deactivating Accounts

Nice Dreams Cash is Deactivating Accounts

I just got this email from Nice Dreams Cash:

You are receiving this email because you have not sent our program any traffic in over 6 months. We are deactivating all accounts that fall into this category. If you would like to keep your account open, please reply back. Of course if you need anything to promote our sites, just let us know.
    I HATE programs that do that. It makes absolutely no difference to a program to keep accounts open, so why would programs ever want to close affiliates. Guess I will be taking down my links for them.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We've never had an affiliate account with them.
    This is not good. If you recall FratPad did this and from what I've read it hurt them.
    One thing I've learned over the past year is that an affiliate may send nothing today, but they may become a big fish tomorrow.

I believe that affiliates work so very hard to earn sales, send traffic, etc. They need to be taken care of. Within reason.

You may have not sent sales or traffic, that hurts you, and in all respect it makes you feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    One thing I've learned over the past year is that an affiliate may send nothing today, but they may become a big fish tomorrow.
    Exactly - and it just so happens that I am embarking on some big changes too. Keeping my account open is not causing them any work, while emailing me and closing the account is actually creating them work and creating negative feelings against their program.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Just checked, I don't use them. I agree that sponsors (and forums) shouldn't drop an account for being inactive.

:img115: Did I mention that Plimus charged me $5 for not sending traffic and took the rest of the 8$ I had made as an affiliate this month? Like WTF ... you make YOUR money from the product listers, not off your affiliates.

Ok, end of rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Just checked, I don't use them. I agree that sponsors (and forums) shouldn't drop an account for being inactive.

:img115: Did I mention that Plimus charged me $5 for not sending traffic and took the rest of the 8$ I had made as an affiliate this month? Like WTF ... you make YOUR money from the product listers, not off your affiliates.

Ok, end of rant.
    There's another forum where Daizzy / SignBucksDaily.com posts sponsor changes. Perhaps Luke or Bec can create a sticky of sponsor changes or problems such as this there so that other affiliates don't make the mistakes of promoting a site that could possibly produce shady acts such as this or such. I personally feel that sponsors who conduct these sort of things should out the programs.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    There's another forum where Daizzy / SignBucksDaily.com posts sponsor changes. Perhaps Luke or Bec can create a sticky of sponsor changes or problems such as this there so that other affiliates don't make the mistakes of promoting a site that could possibly produce shady acts such as this or such. I personally feel that sponsors who conduct these sort of things should out the programs.
    I actually suggested this to Luke awhile back, and he tried to contact Daizzy about doing the thread here on GWW ... but never heard back. I'd LOVE to see an "Important Sponsor Program Changes" thread.

Banned Member
    On that "other gay webmaster board" .... The one that didn't win a cybersocket award, the owner of Nice Dreams Cash was very rude to me probably about a year ago now. I won't use the same profanity he chose to, however will suggest one thing....

This should be expected when working with loons.
    Banned User: Threats Issued.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxAdult View Post
    On that "other gay webmaster board" .... The one that didn't win a cybersocket award, the owner of Nice Dreams Cash was very rude to me probably about a year ago now. I won't use the same profanity he chose to, however will suggest one thing....

This should be expected when working with loons.
    I second that, I didn't want to say anything because I don't want a war.

I used to be an avid poster on another forum... due to all of the brutality I changed my password to something I wouldn't remember and stopped posting. I do visit occasionally to read though. (It's not GFY).... Anyways, your right. It's sad, the day prior I signed up and after reading the things he stated, I removed all of the content.

They do have some good content. I think they would do great had they not done this and had not been so rude with the choice of wording on the boards. I understand everyone may tend to get upset. I too have that problem, however I've learned that once you post something or send something over the internet, it's there and it may even come to haunt you. I do regret those things but one can make mistakes, they are allowed. You simply don't want to make that mistake again. That's me and my opinion.