Thread: BIG Promotion!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

BIG Promotion!

For the entire month of February, yep the entire month AmAdBucks will run a promotion. We will be paying out 80% initial / and non-recurring new memberships and 60% of the rebills.

Why??? Eh, we just feel like it! 2012 has just began and we head off on a bang and it's a leap year!

There are no gimmicks. Everyone will be locked into the promotion regardless of how many sales one would generate. There is one rule! You have to sign-up before January 31st. 12:01AM PST February 1st, you will automatically lock into this promotion. You do nothing!

Key Features of our sites:
    • Daily Video (DVD Quality) Updates!
    • 24-7 Customer Support, our policy is that all consumer support emails are answered within 5 minutes.
    • Customer Loyalty Discounts
    • 120 Day Cookies
    • Processing administered through CCBill, Reliable Affiliate Payouts
    • Non-Trial Rebilling Members last longer than 90 days!

Have questions? E-mail Blake: blake (at) amadvideos.com and he'll take care of anything that you will need.

AMAD Bucks is in serious need of finishing. I certainly wouldn't sign up to a program that has very little information, big blocks of missing text, etc etc.

I'd concentrate on finishing that site and then do your special deals to attract new webmasters.

Just my 2 cents

It just very recently went up. We are finishing it as we speak. It will be done within the morning

Awesome promo, looking forward to seeing your new site once its done!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    AMAD Bucks is in serious need of finishing. I certainly wouldn't sign up to a program that has very little information, big blocks of missing text, etc etc.

I'd concentrate on finishing that site and then do your special deals to attract new webmasters.

Just my 2 cents
    Bec, you know I love your 2 cents but honey dear, how about 4 cents? Your such a love :announce:

It seems everything is nearly complete except for the promotional tools. This is being cleaned up first thing tomorrow. We are sincerely sorry for the delay. Since the first launch of amadbucks, the site was (IMO) jacked. It's been a long haul since it's initial launch and we're just about there. :-)

We may process signups and affiliate stuff through CCBill, however we're on our own here. The sole reason we continue to process affiliate through CCBill is because your information is safe and secure, and most importantly affiliates do not have to worry about when they will receive a payment from earned revenue. I must admit, our team does go out of their way to do everything we possibly can to keep our affiliates happy and to supply them with their needs. With that said, if anyone needs anything at all, we're here to help and provide excellent satisfaction!

Quote Originally Posted by HunkMoneyLuke View Post
    Awesome promo, looking forward to seeing your new site once its done!!!
    As I said, it is done except for the addition of promotional material to the site.

For this promotion, everything is set to go. We have the grouping completed, we have nothing left to do except at 12:01AM we just have to push the "on button."