Thread: Buck Angel: Don't Mess With My Cookies!

Buck Angel: Don't Mess With My Cookies!

LOS ANGELES — Transgender adult star Buck Angel has posted a YouTube video asking fans to forgo a boycott of Girl Scout cookies called for by a young girl whose anti-Girl Scouts video has gone viral.

In that video the girl asked people to boycott the Girl Scouts and the organization’s annual cookie sale after the group allowed a 7-year-old transgender girl to join a troop in Colorado.

Angel, a former Girl Scout, posted the video on a blog item titled, "Don't Mess With My Cookies."

"They had a 14-year-old make some scary video saying how trans girls should not be allowed in the girl scouts," Angel said. "So that kind of pissed me off, because I was a girl scout when I was a little 'girl.' I had not gone through the change until well into my 20s. But the scouts were awesome.

"I love being in my uniform. Even though it was a dress it was still a uniform. I even wore it to one of my class photo days."

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NK9QZF6hqM">YouTube Link</a>

LOS ANGELES &mdash; Transgender adult star Buck Angel has posted a YouTube video asking fans to forgo a boycott of Girl Scout cookies called for by a young girl whose anti-Girl Scouts video has gone viral.

In that video the girl asked people to boycott the Girl Scouts and the organization&rsquo;s annual cookie sale after the group allowed a 7-year-old transgender girl to join a troop in Colorado.

Angel, a former Girl Scout, posted the video on a blog item titled, "Don't Mess With My Cookies."

"They had a 14-year-old make some scary video saying how trans girls should not be allowed in the girl scouts," Angel said. "So that kind of pissed me off, because I was a girl scout when I was a little 'girl.' I had not gone through the change until well into my 20s. But the scouts were awesome.

"I love being in my uniform. Even though it was a dress it was still a uniform. I even wore it to one of my class photo days."
    I cannot bring myself to boycott Chik-fil-a or girl scout cookies. No matter how horrible their sins.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

GWW Community Member monstahmikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post

"In that video the girl asked people to boycott the Girl Scouts and the organization’s annual cookie sale after the group allowed a 7-year-old transgender girl to join a troop in Colorado."

7-year-old transgender girl? Wow I didnt think you could go through the operation that young.