Thread: looking for link cloaking + management script

looking for link cloaking + management script

I need to find link cloaking software that I can use to cloak affiliate links and manage all affiliate links across all my sites. It would also be nice to see click stats per link, but the most important feature is the single interface so that when I need to change affiliate links in the future, I can change it once only.

I am fine paying for a solution, as long as its a one-off payment (not a monthly subscription). Any suggestions?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I'm not gay; I'm British! gumdrop's Avatar
    http://ajd-productions.com/

301tool is a great solution. Got to try to appreciate it.

http://www.bigdotmedia.com/tals.php

Best part is it's free.

Just setup on one domain like lukeslinks.com or something.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Quote Originally Posted by StunnerJesse View Post
    http://www.bigdotmedia.com/tals.php

Best part is it's free.

Just setup on one domain like lukeslinks.com or something.
    I'm seeing it as $20, but well worth it based on its features. None of the others I've looked at over the past few days had any method of filtering links by its category or sponsor assignment. Which means you'd have to go through every link to find all of the sites of xyz sponsor if you needed to change them. You'd think they'd all have it, its not hard to have the database sort out links by a category.

I just bought it, so Jesse ... I am hoping this lets you bring up all your links by sponsor name?

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I'm seeing it as $20, but well worth it based on its features. None of the others I've looked at over the past few days had any method of filtering links by its category or sponsor assignment. Which means you'd have to go through every link to find all of the sites of xyz sponsor if you needed to change them. You'd think they'd all have it, its not hard to have the database sort out links by a category.

I just bought it, so Jesse ... I am hoping this lets you bring up all your links by sponsor name?
    I do remember them announcing an update, I guess that is when they started charging.

I no longer have an install of this, but I want to say yes to your question. Don't quote me though ... I'm not really certain. What I do remember is that you could assign sponsors, I just can't remember what you could do after you did that.

I do remember that it was more adult focused, unless the mainstream scripts you get out there.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

I found another one this morning: Pretty Link Pro and it gets setup with Wordpress.

This is only the second one so far that states: with Pretty Link Pro you will have the ability to group, sort, search and track clicks for your links. Features I think you'd want so you can quickly group and pull up links you need to change for whatever reason.

awesome thanks for all your help everyone!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com