Thread: Weekend Plans?

Weekend Plans?

Well, quitting time is here for most of us ... so what's everyone doing over the weekend?

I know I'll still be putting in hours on cleaning up some old links. Man, I wish someone had said, hey, get a link management system setup before you post even ONE affiliate coded url!

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I know I'll still be putting in hours on cleaning up some old links. Man, I wish someone had said, hey, get a link management system setup before you post even ONE affiliate coded url!
    Looks nice, but prices seem to be their biggest company secret.

Well, I'm planning to keep working on my hubsites over the weekend and Sunday morning I'm going to attend a cross country cycling race of 48 km / 30 mi and 850 m / 2800 ft. altitude.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    This weekend is a great one!
    We've been in dog training all morning. This afternoon we took my 5yo Lab to the CGC (Canine Good Citizen) to be trained. He is now officially my service dog. Legally speaking, my therapy dog. (That's the loophole to have him as my service dog, it keeps stress low). He's passed the test! Now he can go everywhere I go! Free too! LOL.

Tomorrow at 2pm, we have another 10yo puppy graduating from his beginner class.
    It's a terrific weekend!

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    The bike race was great fun. I didn't leave out any water pit.

Quote Originally Posted by attis View Post
    Looks nice, but prices seem to be their biggest company secret.
    ?? -- the TALS is $20 bucks, if that's what you're referring too? ... and no, I don't get anything for mentioning their software.

ps ... ah, I see, they switched to where they are gathering up a mailing list before giving out the price. I understand the methodology, but think it should be enough to create their list from actual customers instead of potential ones. I like to see a price before handing out my contact information.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    This weekend is a great one!
    We've been in dog training all morning. This afternoon we took my 5yo Lab to the CGC (Canine Good Citizen) to be trained. He is now officially my service dog.
    Wow ... how cool is that! Hey, whatever happened with that wirehair looking rag-a-muffin that was sick?