Thread: Good News From FilesMonster

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Good News From FilesMonster

Reported some videos over the weekend, got in this morning and checked my e-mail, this was sitting there for me. They seem to be moving fast on things!
    This is their e-mail:

Dear Sirs,
    Thank you for your letter.

On behalf of file hosting service FilesMonster.com, we would like to inform you that we have developed a special function within the frame of this program for the owners of copyrights. The main points of this program are as follows:
    - as before you have the right to submit complaints regarding files;
    - you are offered a specially prepared interface, by using which you can automatically bloc the file noted in a complaint;
    - we will carry out a check up within 24 hours and in case your complaint is confirmed, the file will be permanently removed.

In order to receive access, please send us the following information:
    - your representative's contact name and contact numbers (telephone and/or e-mail);
    - scanned copy of the document confirming legitimacy of your action (printed on a headed paper duly signed and stamped if possible); example of the document:
    ----
    I, "Name, Last Name" acting on behalf of Legal Unit "Official Name of the Copyright Owner" on the grounds of the designation of the authority ( the data of the designation of the authority), hereby confirm that all the information given in this claim are true, "The name of the Legal Unit" (Copyright Owner) is the Possessor of the exclusive property right, including:
    * exclusive right of reproduction;
    * exclusive right of distribution;
    * exclusive right of public demonstration;
    * exclusive right of giving public notice.
    Date
    Signature
    ---
    After receiving above information, we will advise you the details of your account.

Sounds like really good news!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    Reported some videos over the weekend, got in this morning and checked my e-mail, this was sitting there for me. They seem to be moving fast on things!
    This is their e-mail:

Dear Sirs,
    Thank you for your letter.

On behalf of file hosting service FilesMonster.com, we would like to inform you that we have developed a special function within the frame of this program for the owners of copyrights. The main points of this program are as follows:
    - as before you have the right to submit complaints regarding files;
    - you are offered a specially prepared interface, by using which you can automatically bloc the file noted in a complaint;
    - we will carry out a check up within 24 hours and in case your complaint is confirmed, the file will be permanently removed.

In order to receive access, please send us the following information:
    - your representative's contact name and contact numbers (telephone and/or e-mail);
    - scanned copy of the document confirming legitimacy of your action (printed on a headed paper duly signed and stamped if possible); example of the document:
    ----
    I, "Name, Last Name" acting on behalf of Legal Unit "Official Name of the Copyright Owner" on the grounds of the designation of the authority ( the data of the designation of the authority), hereby confirm that all the information given in this claim are true, "The name of the Legal Unit" (Copyright Owner) is the Possessor of the exclusive property right, including:
    * exclusive right of reproduction;
    * exclusive right of distribution;
    * exclusive right of public demonstration;
    * exclusive right of giving public notice.
    Date
    Signature
    ---
    After receiving above information, we will advise you the details of your account.

Sounds like really good news!
    Good luck on getting the issues resolved!

How long have you been gay?
    Double check your links. They are notorious for taking them down and then putting them right back up again. And the access they are offering you in that email is just a form to fill out. They don't give you any sort of access to actually take videos down.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Filesmonster started this at least last spring. Its easy and works fast.

Jimmy

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com