Thread: Firefox 10 is Live

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar

Firefox 10 is Live

The newest version of Firefox is now available for the PC and Mac. Its newest features include a Forward button that remains hidden until you actually need it, support for full-screen APIs, and better extensions management. [Mozilla via the Verge]
    Source: Gizmodo
    Dade Williams

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Got the update. Funny thing about updates..sometimes they really aren't worth the amount of time to get updated as the "new" features are so few..or unimpressive.

Wish MS could catch a clue from Firefox to do something about IE. I mean..that is such a pile of crap browser.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I'm happy that there are at least no issues with the addons. If it's a good update or not remains to be seen. I'm a bit wary about FF since they fucked up after version 3.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by attis View Post
    I'm happy that there are at least no issues with the addons. If it's a good update or not remains to be seen. I'm a bit wary about FF since they fucked up after version 3.
    I've been disappointed with Firefox ever since I discovered a memory leak that they still haven't fixed in like 7 major releases now... I can't run more than 5-6 tabs at a time without the browser hogging up 1GB+ RAM

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Yes, looks like they've hooked up with MS. FF now feels like the old Windows before 7 (okay, skip Vista). Usually I work with 14 tabs and after some time it becomes a real pain and I have to restart the browser or even the whole system. Never seen that happen with Chrome. If Chrome just had all the addons I need.

Pictures, sounds, words & web things dirtyratstudios's Avatar
    Try Opera.