Thread: Someone stole my ICQ

Tala

Angry Someone stole my ICQ

Tried to login this morning and lo and behold, some jackass has stolen my icq account. The password has been changed and the new nickname on the account is "stolen"

I've contacted icq to see if they can reinstate me. Until then, please use the following for my icq contact: 11120676

Thanks.

Scorpio
    Tala, did you check:
    https://web.icq.com/secure/password/

ICQ won't do anything for you they'll just send you an email to go there: https://web.icq.com/secure/password/

TheLegacy
    sorry to hear that hun - hopefully icq will get it sorted out - I cant imagine what would happen if mine got stolen - how could I ever have cybersex with Lee??

Scorpio
    I lost my icq number like 6 months ago... someone stole it... ICQ told me they couldn't do anything and kept on sending me that password retrieval crap which works 1 time out of 100
    ICQ security sucks big time.

RedShoe
    someone hijacked my ICQ awhile back, and then hijacked into the IRS website posing as me, and then me and Arnold Schwarzenegger had to go in and shoot some bad guys... oh wait.. nevermind. I was thinking of something else.

Tala
    Originally posted by RedShoe
    someone hijacked my ICQ awhile back, and then hijacked into the IRS website posing as me, and then me and Arnold Schwarzenegger had to go in and shoot some bad guys... oh wait.. nevermind. I was thinking of something else.
    *thwaps you in the back of the head with a dirty mousepad*

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sorry to hear that hon

Regards,

Lee

rick

Re: Someone stole my ICQ

Originally posted by Tala
    Tried to login this morning and lo and behold, some jackass has stolen my icq account. The password has been changed and the new nickname on the account is "stolen"

I've contacted icq to see if they can reinstate me. Until then, please use the following for my icq contact: 11120676

Thanks.
    If I'm not mistaken, you can't change an email on an ICQ account. All you have to do is request the password be sent to the account and then you'll have it and can change it.