Thread: Gay Magazine Query

I'm not gay; I'm British!

Gay Magazine Query

Hi

Over the past 10-15 years I've amassed about 250-300 magazines (eg: In Touch, Freshmen, AllBoy, Playguy etc etc) that I've kept in pretty good condition.

I am wondering if there is a market for them, ie: open an online store to sell them and if so what price point?

Do I price them low as they are older issues or price them a bit higher as they are no longer available and no longer in print even.

The only reference I can find is a website called oldmags . com which has some and they are selling say: Freshmen from 2001-2002 for $9.95 which is what I was thinking of pricing them at (and then maybe something like choose 2 free when you buy 6 or something?).

Anyway just putting it out there as to if there would be a market for them still.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    eBay.

Oh, that's right, I can't reply with less than 8 words.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I'm agreed with EBAY/ADULTBAY/ETC. , but it comes down to finding those very very very few people that still "collect" , I still do well selling "COLT" pictures ( "originals" not something I "reprinted" - LOL ) I'm always amazed at the final bid prices these photo's fetch.

I'm so thankful I got Mr.Thompson one of my paper route customers to buy these for me till I turned of age and could buy them on my own , baseball/basketball/etc. cards aren't as popular and/or worth as much.

- jim "adult investments"

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    Hi
    Unfortunately I am in Australia and eBay Australia thinks we are unable to handle adult material so we can't sell it, buy it or even view it on eBay.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Go for NaughtyBids.com. We sell a lot of our older product there.

BE VERY CAREFUL on your description wording. Explain thoroughly what it is, how you've acquired them, things like this. If your short and sweet, you will end up with your account banned.