Thread: Looking For Sex Toys Affiliates

Sex Toys For Men

Yeah Looking For Sex Toys Affiliates

Hi...
    I dunno if this is the right place for this. If not, please remove my post. THanks

I am the affiliate manager of one budding sex toys affiliate program and I am looking for affiliates who wishes to promote our stores. We have targeted sites particularly for the male niche.
    Roboticblowjob.com - the home of the Autoblow – the world’s first robotic blowjob machine. Adult male traffic, especially from keywords relating to masturbation or sex toys.
    Mangasm.com - the home of the Mangasm prostate stimulation system. This site is geared towards the huge search volume for male g-spot orgasms, prostate stimulators, and similar terms.

We offer 30% commission/sale plus 5% referral sale. We have an in-house affiliate tracking software and we pay via check, wire(international/domestic), payoneer and paypal.

If you want to venture into sex toys, you have come to the right place.

If you need to contact me, please add me to your skype.

Thanks!

Lemmor IA
    Affiliate Manager
    email: affiliates@intelligentaffiliate.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmor View Post
    Hi...
    Roboticblowjob.com - the home of the Autoblow – the world’s first robotic blowjob machine.
    Do you sell this to wholesalers? We would be interested in buying a couple, selling them in our stores, see how it does. Go from there. If your interested, shoot an e-mail to: sales (at) amadvideos.com

Sex Toys For Men
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    Do you sell this to wholesalers? We would be interested in buying a couple, selling them in our stores, see how it does. Go from there. If your interested, shoot an e-mail to: sales (at) amadvideos.com
    Hi PFLJayden,
    Thanks for your reply...can you please email bsloan@vieci.com. He's in charge of the wholesale part...

Will your affiliates get commissions for any product on your site, such as the fleshlights and lubes?

Sex Toys For Men
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Will your affiliates get commissions for any product on your site, such as the fleshlights and lubes?
    Hi Bec,
    yes...affiliates will get commissions on all products they sell...whether it be for autoblow or mangasm or ladygasm.