Thread: Designer Needed: New site for web cam model recruiting & white label

Designer Needed: New site for web cam model recruiting & white label

Hi,

We are new to the business. Just started a virtual studio/agency for web cam model recruiting so we need a model recruiting website which will also link to a white label cam site with whom we are affiliated. We have already purchased domain names and hosting services through GoDaddy. Our written content and design ideas are almost complete. We need to purchase a few pieces of male photo content for the website design also.

Our web cam studio/agency is gay owned and operated and we will specialize in recruiting and training male web cam models. We are looking for a web design that will help differentiate our studio/agency from others. We prefer a subdued and elegant look for our site.

We will need prospective models to complete a simple online application and submit pictures securely. We need to link our website to our affiliates white label site and tweak the look to match the design of the website. We will have an Affiliate Program for web cam model recruiters once we are up and running.

Whomever we consider and choose needs to be able to communicate with us in a manner where we understand the terminology and process thereby educating us about the web design business also.

Thanks,
    Gary

Banned Member
    Hello Gary.

Check out some of our work, www.maxxadult.com.
    We would be happy to help you with this project. My contact information is in my signature.

Thanks
    Banned User: Threats Issued.

Thanks

Thanks Maxx. Email sent.

Gary

Still Looking

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to put it out there that we are still looking for a designer for our website. See my first post above for specifics.

Thanks,
    Gary

GWW Community Member
    if still needed check my sigs for portfolio, hit me up for the newest designs

thanks

++ Creation Crew Designs - Quality Designs in Affordable Price ++
    Icq : 194-370-797 and 348-423-164 | Email : sales@creationcrew.com

Quote Originally Posted by ace_luffy View Post
    if still needed check my sigs for portfolio, hit me up for the newest designs

thanks
    Thanks Ace_Luffy. I will send you some info tonight.

Gary