Thread: Looking to sell some cross sales

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar

WTF? Looking to sell some cross sales

If you're in the market, I'm selling a cross sale position today.

So hit me up and we'll have a look.

PS. I'm *always* buying too. (CCBill, and SEGPay)

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Hey Chris!

Hit me up, richard@stunnermedia.com - we can do you a good deal! !

Quote Originally Posted by StunnerRichard View Post
    Hey Chris!

Hit me up, richard@stunnermedia.com - we can do you a good deal! !
    Hey Richard,
    I'll reach out in email and see if there's a fit here.

Our Experience Payze

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Can you explain to the rest of us?

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Which bit?

Sure Nick, I'm actively looking to buy cross-sales from paysite owners, and today I was looking to sell in one particular spot.

Apart from that, I'm always looking for gay sites and programs willing to promote a free join to www.mansites.com

I'm happy to go into more details if you contact me chris at mansites.com

Our Experience Payze

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I don't have a pay site - yet. I'm waiting for someone who already has the software and hardware, to let me have a go at a template pay site for DudeLodge, TriangleDream, Coach Karl...

I do like to sell my DVDs, though. There's still an interesting market for low cost, niche DVDs, apparently.

Me selling my own Jock/Coach DVDs the past year, has been a nice 10%-15% bump to my overall rev, and a nice help to offset travel costs in the UK and EU.

I don't have a pay site - yet. I'm waiting for someone who already has the software and hardware, to let me have a go at a template pay site for DudeLodge, TriangleDream, Coach Karl...

I do like to sell my DVDs, though. There's still an interesting market for low cost, niche DVDs, apparently.

Me selling my own Jock/Coach DVDs the past year, has been a nice 10%-15% bump to my overall rev, and a nice help to offset travel costs in the UK and EU.
    Nick, with all the content at your disposal, you could make a ton of small mini-site member's areas and get them listed at Mansites (and Sexkey, where there's a very big gay area)...

Not sure that's your thing, though. But if you're interested I'd give you some help with it.

Our Experience Payze

Wow! Sounds interesting! I have maybe 200 hours of edited solo, oral, anal, and also non-sexual male nude.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
    Sure Nick, I'm actively looking to buy cross-sales from paysite owners, and today I was looking to sell in one particular spot.

Apart from that, I'm always looking for gay sites and programs willing to promote a free join to www.mansites.com

I'm happy to go into more details if you contact me chris at mansites.com
    It's been wonderful working with you Chris. I really like how you do the cross sales, there's no pre-checked boxes and it's very visible. Completely legitimate.

Also, we've been trying to reach out to Scott. His ICQ only allows add's if they register their phone number. By doing that, he's removed us from his ICQ. The full paysite is ready to be transferred to you.

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    It's been wonderful working with you Chris. I really like how you do the cross sales, there's no pre-checked boxes and it's very visible. Completely legitimate.

Also, we've been trying to reach out to Scott. His ICQ only allows add's if they register their phone number. By doing that, he's removed us from his ICQ. The full paysite is ready to be transferred to you.
    Hey Jayden, thanks! We're pleased to be working with you guys.
    I let Scott know you were trying to reach him, he's not sure if there's a problem with his ICQ. Anyway, he is going to send you an email this morning to touch base with you guys.

Our Experience Payze