Thread: New Mac OSX Mountain Lion Preview Released

New Mac OSX Mountain Lion Preview Released

Apple announced the general availability of its new OSX Mountain Lion operating system Developers Release today.

This latest version of OSX (version 10.8) has a much closer integration with iOS devices. The tagline on Apple's site is "Inspired by iPad. Made for the Mac." and features products that are already available on the iOS platform, such as Messages (chat), Games Centre, Reminders, Notes and a Notification Centre that syncs up calendars. Apps will be better integrated with the iCloud service and will also feature a new security setting called Gatekeeper.

The Apple press release gives a bit more info on Gatekeeper:
    "You can choose to install apps from any source, just as you do on a Mac today, or you can use the safer default setting to install apps from the Mac App Store, along with apps from developers that have a unique Developer ID from Apple. For maximum security, you can set Gatekeeper to only allow apps from the Mac App Store to be downloaded and installed."

The final release version of Mountain Lion is expected this summer, but you can download the Developer Preview and get further information on this new OS now at http://www.apple.com/macosx/mountain-lion/
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Oh dear, I just finished 2 hours of Software Update on my new Mac!

Not to mention - I bought my new iPad 2, 2 weeks ago, and now speculation is: iPad 3 in 3 weeks.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Speaking of big Macs, since the transition of GWW a month ago, what has happened to X0pa and his big uncut untrimmed machinery?

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Speaking of big Macs, since the transition of GWW a month ago, what has happened to X0pa and his big uncut untrimmed machinery?
    X0pa is now StunnerDade

I am very relieved.

So Drop, how come I can't figure out what your site does?

I'm not gay; I'm British! gumdrop's Avatar
    Buy some domains at my site, first step. And get great service on you domain name services from a Gay Owned and Operated company since 1987. We do have hosting services as well. If you have over 50 domains I'd gladly give you an estimate on moving them to my service

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I am very relieved.

So Drop, how come I can't figure out what your site does?