Thread: My Lunch With Lisa

Hammer

My Lunch With Lisa

No, it's not a new movie, I just had lunch with Lisa from Badpuppy today and felt like sharing.

The main reason I posted this here is because Gary-Alan's name came up in the conversation.

We ate at a nice little seafood place right on the water in Cocoa Beach, next to a marina so the grilled tuna and tuna in the sushi I ordered had just come off the boat. It was hot but there was a nice breeze coming off the water and the waitress kept the Corona's coming so my mouth didn't get dry.

It's nice to get together to talk business with other adult webmasters in person once in a while, instead of the usual email and icq conversations we all have, and when we can meet in nice places with good food and drink, it makes it even better.

Damn I love Florida. Now if Gary-Alan and Lee would invite me over for a visit I could take them out to lunch too. There are a couple great little seafood places over by the lighthouse.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Where in FLA are you, Hammer?

It's a shame... we're an hour and a half from Lisa and I STILL haven't gotten down there for lunch or she up here!

I need to get a life.

My best,
    GA

Hammer
    I'm in a little town just northeast of Orlando called Casselberry. Less than an hour from you and about an hour from Lisa.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Dude I never knew you were that close!! I always assume Lee and I are isolated in this part of FL. Everyone else seems to me south or between Orland and Tampa.

We need to set something up for drinks

GA

you are always welcome to join me for lunch...the next time you are in Australia :grin:

cheers,
    Luke

Bell

Re: My Lunch With Lisa

Originally posted by Hammer
    No, it's not a new movie, I just had lunch with Lisa from Badpuppy today and felt like sharing.

The main reason I posted this here is because Gary-Alan's name came up in the conversation.

We ate at a nice little seafood place right on the water in Cocoa Beach, next to a marina so the grilled tuna and tuna in the sushi I ordered had just come off the boat. It was hot but there was a nice breeze coming off the water and the waitress kept the Corona's coming so my mouth didn't get dry.

It's nice to get together to talk business with other adult webmasters in person once in a while, instead of the usual email and icq conversations we all have, and when we can meet in nice places with good food and drink, it makes it even better.

Damn I love Florida. Now if Gary-Alan and Lee would invite me over for a visit I could take them out to lunch too. There are a couple great little seafood places over by the lighthouse.

??? what NO dessert ???

~Bell

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn Hammer i never realized you were in Florida :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Hammer
    Originally posted by Lee
    Damn Hammer i never realized you were in Florida :eek:
    Yep. I got here before Mickey Mouse and not long after the Seminole Indians were moved to the reservation.

Sorry Bell, I forgot to mention the slice of Key Lime Pie.

Bell
    Originally posted by Hammer
    Yep. I got here before Mickey Mouse and not long after the Seminole Indians were moved to the reservation.

Sorry Bell, I forgot to mention the slice of Key Lime Pie.
    yeah baby....
    LOVE Key Lime Pie...
    ~Bell

Phoenix(TM)
    ive never had key lime pie...it is on my list of food to eat

Bell
    Originally posted by Phoenix(TM)
    ive never had key lime pie...it is on my list of food to eat

actually - it's a tie...
    I realllly like Key Lime - Cheesecake as well...

~Bell

Hammer
    The good news is that it's incredibly easy to make a perfect key lime pie since it's basically eggs, condensed milk, sugar and key lime juice in a graham cracker crust. The secret lies in using real key lime juice. There is a huge noticeable difference in the flavors of lime juice and key lime juice. I don't think it's too hard to find bottled key lime juice in most parts of the country either. The best key lime pie requires the juice from fresh key limes though.