Thread: heads up kjcash?

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar

heads up kjcash?

I just tried to join your program, and would have used your "contact us" page to reach out to you, but even that wasn't working.

You seem to have just installed NATS4 which is great, but it doesn't appear to be accepting new affiliate joins. I filled out all my info, submitted it, and it didn't take. The page simply refreshed.

Maybe check that out, and I'll be happy to try again.

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827

Follow up: it appears that my affiliate application DID go through because I just got an approval email.

Still, they need to fix their affiliate signup, test it, etc.
    Makes be wonder if there are other hiccups in their setup.

Our Experience Payze

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Hi Chris,

Sorry for the confusion. Because of the number of fraudulent affiliates that sign up these days, we have had to switch our program over to where affiliates don't become active until they are reviewed by me or my staff.

I do appreciate the heads up on the problem with the Contact link and will have that taken care of right away.

Please feel free to contact me if I can do anything to assist in your promotion of the KJCash sites.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ-KJCash View Post
    Hi Chris,

Sorry for the confusion. Because of the number of fraudulent affiliates that sign up these days, we have had to switch our program over to where affiliates don't become active until they are reviewed by me or my staff.

I do appreciate the heads up on the problem with the Contact link and will have that taken care of right away.

Please feel free to contact me if I can do anything to assist in your promotion of the KJCash sites.
    Are you still rejecting .xxx sites? I see a flood of them coming in all over the place. We've actually worked a deal out with CCBill to automatically decline sites that are.xxx and was just wondering if you are doing the same or similar.

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    Are you still rejecting .xxx sites? I see a flood of them coming in all over the place. We've actually worked a deal out with CCBill to automatically decline sites that are.xxx and was just wondering if you are doing the same or similar.

Our policy on .xxx sites remains the same as it has always been. We are not accepting any affiliates that market using .xxx domains.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ-KJCash View Post
    Hi Chris,

No problem, but I suggest that after an affiliate hits "submit" that you hit them with a message that says their account is under review etc.. Instead of the page simply refreshing. It left me wondering what had happened.

Our Experience Payze