Thread: Playboy Club in Space

Playboy Club in Space

Playboy magazine has published an article, complete with photo illustrations, on its vision of a Playboy Club in space. Playboy enlisted the help of Virgin Atlantic experts to design the club, complete with a restaurant, a nightclub, a games room and of course hotel suites.

The article is a bit fact and a lot of fiction and dreams, but its an interesting read. Who knows, maybe in 20 years we will all be partying it up in space!

The full article can be read at http://www.playboy.com/magazine/the-...-club-in-space
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I guess the "mile high club" just wasn't high enough for some.

the last artist concept picture reminds me of "logan's run" ... renew! , renew!

"space stations" are alittle more "realistic" and/or within the realm of possibility v.s trying to find an "earth-like" planet to colonize , they'll probably evolve sooner once we've eaten everything living and/or the oxygen resources of the planet are exhausted. ( interpreted: converting human lungs to process water instead of oxygen is too costly and though returning to the ocean would give us more "land mass" there are dangers in the ocean as well ... hey , your pet shark keeps taking a crap on my algae lawn! - LOL )

- jim