Thread: CCBtools where are they ?

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

I Wonder? CCBtools where are they ?

Anyone seen Tanker, been waiting weeks for a support ticket to be answered ?

thanks Peter

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Banned Member
    I got him on ICQ a couple of weeks ago. I did ask him why the website hasn't been updated in so long, didn't really get a response.
    Banned User: Threats Issued.

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    thanks Maxx,
    Not using icq here but if you see him could you kindly ask him to check his support tickets its been 2 weeks ! thanks Peter

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    thanks Maxx,
    Not using icq here but if you see him could you kindly ask him to check his support tickets its been 2 weeks ! thanks Peter
    Hey Peter, I'm not sure how involved he still is with CCBTools. Their new thing is http://www.eavenue.ca/ as far as I know.

On another note, I've tried reaching out to you in email. Could you hit me back?

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827

I've been trying to get in touch with CCBTools for a long time. I've given up. I keep hoping Elevated X will go all the way and offer full affiliate site building tools. They're half way there already with their gallery builder.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Think big. Shoot hard.
    This guy has amazing scripts and he is always on icq -

http://www.wojfun.com/affiliate_scri...eries_manager/
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Interesting feedback thanks !

Maxx not sure if you alerted him to my ticket via icq but if you did and or can again as I have replied and still waiting on his reply.

Anyone else using http://www.wojfun.com/affiliate_scri...eries_manager/
    and or can recommend an alternative ?

Chris dont seem to have got your email, will pm you now

thanks Peter

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Peter,

i have used his flash manager, banner manager, and RSS feed manager (WP plugin). In fact I set that up at Intense Cash. All are rock solid and as I write this I see that he is online (as usual).

Lloyd
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

I'm not gay; I'm British! gumdrop's Avatar
    What Lloyd said...great scripts. (And I like Lloyd's eyebrow too.):bigsmile:

thanks everyone, decision made and sorted !

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Peter,

If you need any help with his software let me know. I maybe able to help if you get stuck on something. The only downside to his software is that it comes not as one cohesive unit. I like that in that you can add just the tools that you want. The downside is that you have to "put it all together".

Lloyd

thanks Lloyd, I am working on it now with him
    regards P