Thread: Promote my DVDs

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Promote my DVDs

I truly enjoy filling $35-$60 DVD orders from customers! DVDs in Sleeve, $7-$8ea. http://www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-me...BodyGuards#bmn

I keep looking for new ways to help fans of behind-the-scenes and exhibition nude, sexual or non-sexual, DVDs find my classic catalog.

Any suggestions from food web masters here as to how I can get some FaceTime with viewers would be welcomed.

This morning, I put up another dozen titles, from "The Body Guards" series. Fan favorites, with the naughty photographer (not me this time) grooming, trimming, groping the str8 body builder models.

http://www.gay-dvds-for-women-and-me...BodyGuards#bmn

I have a couple of banner ads, and my DVDs have a CCBill Sponsor/Affiliate program.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    we do DVD reviews on Cybersocket.com I dont know if that matters to you or not. I would say lets talk about it in Phoenix but u will be on vacation in a warmer place then us. LOL
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'll be in Berlin. Enjoying the handsome men in front of my (new) cameras.

I do have about 300 DVDs, so picking one for a review would be tough. I have several series of titles, The British Beef, Nick Baer's Czech Mates, The Body Guards, The Next Body Guards, The New Body Guards, The Body Guards Five...

I'm surprised that no webmaster (yet) here has any ideas about promoting DVDs on their sites, Blogs, etc.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I'm surprised that no webmaster (yet) here has any ideas about promoting DVDs on their sites, Blogs, etc.
    The DVD Market is kind of dying. Our DVD sales have fallen 25% from last year. Last year was 20% down from the year prior. Etc. Each year the tangible sales continue to decline.

The problem with DVD's vs the internet today is that users want them now and they want them fast. If a consumer finds a specific DVD they like or want they are going to watch it in a matter of a couple minutes than a few days.

With that said, a lot of sites don't promote them much anymore.

Think about it... Would you rather make a very small percentage on DVD's vs a large percentage of VOD or membership sales? It's like the scale effect where you weigh one vs the other.

My DVD sales out perform all but one of my VOD sales channels.

Every bit helps.

I've put banners on others' sites, I've done e-mail campaigns, and others have posted text and review links.

Always looking for more "others" to work with.

I would like to have a member pay site, but being a 1-man shop on the road, I'm waiting for a hot and handsome webmaster with infrastructure in place, to set me up with a license to use a piece of their pay site script and server space, to rent (or hire as the term is used in some non-US countries).