Thread: Digital DEATH

DigitalJay

Angry Digital DEATH

You've all probably noticed I haven't been here blabbing on the board this week. My fucking computer died! There was a HUGE ass thunder storm, so I unplugged my computer, but I forgot the damn phone line. Lightning actually hit my house, it sounded like a giant whip being cracked. I jumped up out of bed and screamed and all the lights blew out, which was bad enough, but then I figured out the real damage.

The modem went, I was swapping it out when the hard drive crashed, then boom, the power supply went too! So it's dead, and i'm shit out of luck. I borrowed a friends old one for a few days but after that I'm screwed.

So anyway, i'm sick to death of shit like this, when it rains it pours and I need some friggin flood insurance . So i'm going to make my final plee here:

My golden idea is here for anyone who is interested, i'm ready and willing to partner with anyone who can help me get it up and going. The costs are insignifigant but beyond me (and now include a cheap replacement tower ). It is a SURE THING, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it would bring in massive traffic, quality traffic even. It's 100% original, there is nothing like it, and it's completely brilliant. Cheap and easy to set up, easy to update, HUGE amounts of fun and entertainment for the entire GLBT community with marketing options that make me giddy. It could be online in a matter of weeks!

If ANYONE is interested in breaking into something new and has a small amount of capital to put up to partner with me I have the time and drive to put into making it happen, but I need help.

Whats in it for you? Ad space, LOTS of it. Your site being advertised to a huge portion of the online GLBT market. The site itself is not adult, but contains some adult text content and is 18 and up, and will have adult advertisements and contests with adult prizes. And of course ad revenue, merchandising, etc. This thing is going to take off like wild fire once it is out there. The fact that a site like this dosn't exist boggles my mind, in my opinion we need it!

Everything is planned, designed, and ready to go, but i'm very flexible to new ideas and directions too. This is a completely untapped market and would probably generate a large buzz/amount of press. It is sure to get writeups in ALL the big GLBT publications, and plenty of word of mouth advertising.

This really is a great opportunity for anyone willing to put in what I cannot, i'm ready and willing though and hope I can find the support I need here, I absolutely refuse to give up on it and i'm tired of sitting on it. If anyone is seriously interested in doing this with me, please let me know asap. I will fill you in on the details.

Wish me luck everyone please! I'll go crazy if I don't get something positive going soon!

RedShoe
    If the idea is as good as you say it is, go to a lawyer and have him draw up a business plan, and take that to a bank. Borrow their money and reap all the rewards for yourself. Especially if it's not very much. The loan would be easier for you to get.

Partners are a BAD idea. It just never quite works out the way you think it will, and if you and someone partners up, and suppose that person fucks up on a personal level... crashes his car and someone dies, burns down the neighborhood, steals from his mommy.. whatever, YOU are liable.

Seriously TALK TO A LAWYER first BEFORE you partner with anyone.

The last person to ask for legal advice is from someone that wears redshoes.

DigitalJay
    I was thinking all that too redshoe, but I am getting over it because without help this isn't going to happen anytime soon. I was mostly appealing to the people here, who I know for the most part are already succesful entreprenuers. I have no credit so I can't get a loan anywhere. I tried when I opened my computer store (but I was 18 at the time), and more or less got laughed out of every bank. That was only asking for 2k. This takes less than $500 to startup, so yeah it's tiny compared to most internet startups. Thats only because the content for the site is completely free! How cool is that? The only costs are hosting, domain names, and a few cheap scripts!!

The plan is just way too simple for there to be any hitches. It's a matter of getting the above, launching it, promoting it, and it'll take off like lightning. I'm not naive about it, I've been carefully examining the adult online industry since the mid 90s (sshh I didn't turn 18 until 98), I know what work it takes but; THIS DOSN'T! It's pitifully easy! I'm looking for someone who already has a site that they could promote on the one I want to start, so the payoff would be getting more buzz than any other adult site on the internet for them, and a % of the generated revenue.

I don't need a lawyer, but I do need a partner