Thread: While Promising The New MSN Search Engine Doesnt Look..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

While Promising The New MSN Search Engine Doesnt Look..

Like it is going to be of any use.

Check out the search results for the term 'gay adult webmasters'

http://techpreview.search.msn.com/re...ers&FORM=SMCRT

:eek:

Regards,

Lee

that is horrible, you do any search and it is just spam that comes up. hopefully they will fix this before releasing it. MSN is an important search engine that is growing right now, it would be a shame if they released technology full of spam.

cheers,
    Luke

BDBionic
    The entire thing is heinous!

I've been searching for hundreds of terms of all different sorts, categories, lengths, fields, subjects for a few days now and I can safely say I've never seen less relevant search results on any other search engine, EVER.

As it stands right now, it's an entirely useless search engine for which you're almost assured a difficult time being returned relevant results to just about any search you run.

That sounds a bit harsh but I truly believe it.

I'm going to assume, giving MSN the benefit of the doubt, that they've yet to include in their index a vast # of the web's sites and have an index infinitely smaller than Google and Yahoo so their are vast swaths of the net not being returned in their results and that hopefully, once they do include more sites, they'll be more able to return useful and relevant results.

Here's hoping for their sake. Otherwise they'll be left in the dust.