Thread: Sam Eborall aka MaxxAdult , ex-Emo Profits,get back to me asap!

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar

Angry Sam Eborall aka MaxxAdult , ex-Emo Profits,get back to me asap!

As title says, am losing my nerves!

Banned Member
    Like this?

http://www.gaydemon.biz/showthread.p...ve-the-problem!

Lykos. I can be reached by email most hours of the day and night. I haven't had an email from you, at all...... If you have emailed please tell me when, and if you had it returned so I can contact our host and see what the problem is? Although looking at all the problems you are having contacting many companies at the moment, it may be your web host having problems with emails? or at least sending them?

As you can see, I'm here on your board post within minutes! Please email maxx@maxxadult.com. I am here, and I can reply, straight away.

It would be far more useful for you to contact me directly instead of posting on message boards. It seems there is more than one company you seem to be posting about, once or twice a week on multiple boards at the moment. Have you tried direct contact mate?

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Thanks!
    Banned User: Threats Issued.

Cammon Sam,

don't play those stupid games with me!
    You have me on ICQ, so answer me, you ALWAYS talk to me on ICQ so how come all of sudden you need email?
    Stop this BS with me and answer your ICQ messages.
    I am waiting.

Don't act smart ass PLEASE mate...

Banned Member
    Oh dear

It is 1:12am here.. I do not have ICQ on my ipad.
    I have however emailed you. ICQ is not my primary form on communication, however emails are always answered.

This being on a message board, instead of a simple email from yourself is rather upsetting. I will be on ICQ tomorrow afternoon and I can catch you then (UK TIME) if that is your only means of communication, however our emails communications in the past have always been fine.

Look forward to talking to you.
    Thanks
    Banned User: Threats Issued.

I wanted to write a lot of things now but i will hold for now..
    Just answer email and solve the problem and we are good.
    I will not comment this stupid "email" problems for now...

Ok so last time problem was that you don't read ICQ messages and that i should write you on email...

I sent you exactly 9 emails last 20 days, NO FUCKING ANSWER !!!

Should i come on at your office instead? Maybe now you accept only personal visits? Eye to Eye? If ICQ,Phone and email is not working for you anymore... what to do Sam ?

===== UPDATE=====

Ok this is done story...

Just got reply on ICQ, that he doesnt wanna communicate with us...

Story is this:

We agreed to shot us 20 boys.
    With each boy 5 solo sets.
    With each boy to make 1 solo video/set.
    with 10 couples (20 boys) to shot us 1 blow job.
    That is 100 solo sets, 20 solo videos/sets and 10 blowjob videos/sets.

Price agreed was $6,000.

We sent him $3,000 same moment as 50% advance payment.

After first couple finished (2 boys for which we waited 1 month) he said he need to rise the price to $770.

Even what was filmed was not what we agreed.
    We get just 3 solo photo sets of each guy and 1 blowjob video and 1 solo video. That was total of 6 solo photo sets, 1 blowjob and 1 solo video. And we should get 10 solo photo sets , 1 solo video/set and 1 blowjob video/set.

Even if rising a price wasn't my problem i accepted it...just to get content done...

Again week after week after week we didn't get any content.
    2 months later we get 2 more couples...

Again same shit, instead of getting 20 solo photo sets, 2blow job videos/sets and 2 solo videos/sets we got just 3 solo sets each and 2 blowjobs and 1 solo video.

I even accepted to deliver us less content then agreed...
    But then we have a problem

He start talking about company policy that they need 50% upfront,
    and that if shots are $7700, total, i need to send them more money...
    WTF!!!!!!!!!
    I already sent 50% of first agreed sum and didn't get anything what we agreed for...

Then we continue to drag in and out... I wanted not to use any of content couse anyway it wasnt what we agreed for...

They say they owe me $860 now...
    I say ok return it... they said 2-3 days...

2 WEEKS passed and no return..

I am once again going to be an idiot and offer them to shot me 2 more couples(4 boys) at $1200 , to make less content like first time. As they have $860, thats more then 50% they asked...

And no replies till today when i posted here... and he replies me on ICQ, that they are done i can sue them... i threat them and what so ever....

Bottom line is that they are scam big time and i do not recommend anyone to work with Sam.

I dont care for 3k lost or whatever, we wont use their content.
    I lost 1 million of my nerves dealing with this guy... I will never do it again . So fucking lame excuses and reasons.. while i think Sam is just broke... and didn't have money to finish our shots. He lost a very good client !

Story closed, be aware.

Camper than a row of tents
    Why does it say "banned member" under Sam's name. And if he's banned, how is he able to post?

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Their parent company, Insane Web Media issued unfounded, legal threats to the owners of this board, he was banned when this happened, after advice from legal staff.
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

GWW Community Member monstahmikey's Avatar
    It still makes me laugh that despite the fact he has defrauded TWO clients out of money for content that they will never receive, that people still continue to do business with him.

He has also now setup three new sites with the money. Plus a new NATS program.

On top of which it has now come to our attention that he and his producer, Ryan James Christian, have been selling content for which models have NOT been paid, and subsequently FRAUDULENTLY filling in 2257 model release forms to be able to sell the content. (I have CATEGORIC and undisputable evidence to support this, so its not some wild accusation, that some may believe).

Maybe what we need is an industry blacklist that all members on here can access to, that is supported with real public evidence to help any potential victims being scammed in the future.

Monstahmikey that is a real good propose... Black list would be amazing to have !
    A separate sub forum called BLACK LISTED PPL- DON'T WORK WITH THEM.
    So anyone and everyone who is bad can be in it. So others don't get scammed as well !

Freeones.com have their black list on their website. Public for everyone ! It helps !

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    Why does it say "banned member" under Sam's name. And if he's banned, how is he able to post?
    Those posts were made prior to his being banned. A banned member's posts are not deleted, unless flagrantly offensive in some manner.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Quote Originally Posted by monstahmikey View Post
    He has also now setup three new sites with the money. Plus a new NATS program.
    Would you care to share the site/program names? Wouldn't want to sign up as affiliate with them accidentally.

Pictures, sounds, words & web things dirtyratstudios's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
    Monstahmikey that is a real good propose... Black list would be amazing to have !
    Personally I'm not worried. But I think it's a very dangerous idea which potentially is open to all kinds of abuse. Where would you draw the line? Who would decide who was included and for what "crimes"?