Thread: I sell all my business!

How long have you been gay?

I sell all my business!

Hi all!
    The reason of selling: leaving this whole business.
    Now let’s go to subject – (briefly):
    It is a fully stable business in Gay niche (mainstream gay as well as network in Gay Black, Gay Celebs, Gay BDMS), , which works practically without my intrusion for a long time. I was working on new projects, promoted some of old ones, and forgot about some of them …))
    Statistics on sponsors:

more informative statistics on sales are on sponsors in the bottom of the post.

If all of this will go to the one who is not as lazy as I am, I am pretty sure that all of these easily can be increased at least in double quantity without much investment, remaining depends on you. Let me repeat that I didn’t work on some web-sites for a long time and they are existing on their own, nevertheless giving profit, and needing some effort from some people for profit increasing. I am selling absolutely everything: all websites, all accounts on affiliates, hosting etc. that means you will not have to change anything.

What is included (briefly):

1) Gay Black network 15 pieces - all blogs are old, optimized for SE, with ordered texts and traffic.
    2) Gay network 10 pieces – no as old as previous one, but also with traffic, somewhere less and more, optimized as well with ordered texts and etc. (I will not mention about traffic and optimization anymore, as all texts are optimized and unique everywhere, except splogs on thumblogger. All information you can find out in the link below)
    3) Gay Black network CJs 7 pieces
    4) 2 AVS on aepartnership.com (gay black) – one of them is very successful! Ration: 1:596! 3rd place in Hits (gay), 4th place in Bestseller, 6th place in Bestconverters!
    All with bought content with docs, this of course will be yours
    5) Gay celebrities’ blogs network, 7 domains, 3 of which are not done. All of the domains contain preordered unique texts with galleries of 10 posts. On ready domains all topics are optimized for SE.
    6) Other CJs, tubes and blogs – some of which contain interesting and nice projects, for example old blog in Gay BDSM niche with a high quality with good SE traffic and profit.
    7) Old splog network on thumbblogger (gay black)
    8) All accounts on affiliates:
    More than $1000 is not paid (without considering AE accounts with re-bills and ccbill accounts – for March until 25th 8 people were re-billed for $120.24
    9) Base for posting in TGP with accounts – about 15 TGP niches. Some accounts are permanent; some of them must be extended (by the way currently all of them are extended). If someone thinks that posting is already dead – I can tell for sure that if you know where and how, you can grab some money, I give guarantee for that ))) U need only 15 minutes for that. One more important point – it is described in 6) – what I mean is that you get galleries that automatically are optimized for SE and promote your project with posting…
    10) Additional number of old, empty domains
    11) Various bonuses and modifications which I forgot to mention. It’s kind of hard to write and remember them all as they were created and edited for many years

Price: $25K

More details - http://adult-district.com/sale/work_en.rar
    Screenshots with affiliate programs - http://adult-district.com/sale/screenshots.rar

Contacts: ICQ 634649316 , E-mail 4technical(dog)to-contact.me (preferentially)

How long have you been gay?
    what daizzzy asked

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    it is a fully stable business like cashvoucher.

thanks for sharing
    buy paysafecard online | l exchange paysafecard

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

la classifieds

we can buy business through advertise.

thanks for sharing