Thread: Have you tried us lately

How long have you been gay?

Yeah Have you tried us lately

Hi Dolls,

Have you tried us out at C1R lately? Please take a look at our affiliate page and if you have any questions please let me know.

c1r.com/affiliates

Thanks,
    Jon
    C1R Affiliate Manager

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Hey Jared, it has been a long time since we promoted C1R. Do you have traffic you can return from entities other than your member sites, where I'm pretty sure you don't allow sponsors? We have ton's of Gay Directory sites, blogs, etc., where we would be willing to do some reciprocal trades. Hit me up by email if you're interested!

sorry mate, but that is a terrible looking affiliate site. I can't find any FAQs for affiliates. Like do you pay via paxum or paypal? What is your min payment? Also do you have RSS feeds, tube feeds, hosted galleries and hosted FLV videos?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkyLuke View Post
    sorry mate, but that is a terrible looking affiliate site. I can't find any FAQs for affiliates.
    I am with Luke on this one.

There are many shady affiliate programs out there, way more than one can count on 100 hands. With that said, I'm looking at this with a red flag in the air. Without Affiliate TOS, it opens the opportunity for you to "screw" us. I'm not saying that you would.

One example was an affiliate program in the past who offered 15-20 promotional images. We used about 12 of them. In a matter of days, we were DMCA'd. Supposodly we violated their affiliate TOS. Which they had no TOS. Thus, before we promote any affiliate programs we take a screen capture of the TOS to protect ourselves and about once a month, we take an additional screen cap IF the TOS had been updated.

I too did browse around your affiliate area. It's not very friendly at all.

Furthermore, what is the difference between C1R and Falcon other than ownership. I see many of the same models with the same guys in / on both sites, just different locations.

If you can answer these, it'd be great and we can give it a shot promoting you. :-)

ok i am gonna start my whinge here :wife:

Why even bother putting this post up if you are just going to disappear? I was looking at your program and posted a few questions. Now, its been 3 days since you were here last, which tells me that you are drive-by spamming, which also tells me that you don't have time to bother answering my questions. Maybe that's why no one has 'tried you lately'.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Camper than a row of tents
    I follow several forums and C1R is never spoken of very favorably. I think you guys have some major damage control to take care of if you want to attract new affiliates.