Thread: Dreaming about it now lol

DigitalJay

Big Grin Dreaming about it now lol

You know that big hand made gay merch biz I am itching to startup? (after the online one). Last night I had a long dream about it! I was giving this big workshop teaching people how to make the products . Does that mean i'm truely passionate about it? I was oohing and aahing through the whole dream about the different ideas my "students" had and the creativity they put into it, I woke up almost sad .

My bf's birthday is tomorrow! He will be 24 like me now mwahaha. His week has totally sucked, and I want to make tomorrow very, very special for him. Any bday ideas that don't cost money? I'm already making him a cake from scratch, a huge blackberry cobbler from scratch, and serving them with ice cream of course, but I want to do something really nice!

Rainbo1956
    There are loads of creative things you can give and do that don't cost a dime.

Depending on where you're at in the relationship (how you feel about one another)

1.) Get an envelope (any one will do) Put his name on it...seal it with nothing in it. When he opens it and sees there's nothing in it, and say's "what the"? You say, "That's how I'd feel without you"!

2.) If you own anything that he really, really likes and would want for himself, and if you're not too attached to it...wrap it up and give it to him, saying that he's more important to you then the (whatever it is) and tell him you want him to have it!

3.) Make your bed (, if it isn't already) put a note in the bed made out to him. Make sure he's the first one to turn down the sheets (if that's where you're at in the relationship)...write a poem, say how you feel, write something sweet or whatever, or just say happy birthday on it. (cute and effective)

4.) Make a nice looking (if you have a design program and printer) note that is in a coupon form...it could be for "Slave for a day", "IOU one fantastic dinner", "I'll clean your house for a week"...just come up with something he'd like...be creative!

5.) You could do all these things at once!

I'd have more, but my sister is bugging me on yahoo, so I have to go...

Dawgy
    sometimes im really glad im single.

When there was not a spare dime around for store bought gifts, I certainly used a lot of the ideas that Rainbo suggested. Don't forget all the great free online card sites! Fill his email box up with a big mix of mushy to funny cards. A lot of sites let you pick what day they go out -- you could send one a day for a week or a whole month!

Home made dinners and desserts are a sure winner, as is just taking an evening and cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie together. Romantic stuff could be something as simple as a candle lit bathroom and a big ol bubble bath together with some mutually enjoyed soft style music.

The coupon book is always a winner. Don't forget things like a backrub, or doing some other misc house or errand things that he'd love to get out of doing ... mowing the lawn, getting the groceries, etc.

Bell
    give him a pedicure...
    and a long slow BJ...
    and let him spurt all over your face...

~Bell

(did I say that??)

Scorpio
    Originally posted by Bell
    give him a pedicure...
    and a long slow BJ...
    and let him spurt all over your face...

~Bell

(did I say that??)
    OMG.. i can't believe you said that LOL

Bell
    Originally posted by Scorpio
    OMG.. i can't believe you said that LOL

and WHAT's wrong with getting a pedicure ????

~Bell