Thread: New Male Site from Kinky Dollars

New Male Site from Kinky Dollars

KinkyDollars Has A New Site With Male Orgasm Denial!

MenOnEdge.com will be launching on Tuesday, May 15th. The site will feature fit, submissive men who are new to gay bondage. Van Darkholme will bind them expertly and stimulate them ALMOST to orgasm, but they will be denied over and over again. This repeated edging makes them harder than they've ever been. In the end, if they're obedient and lucky, they'll get to blow their loads.

Butt Machine Boys New Updates Included

Subscriptions to Men On Edge and Butt Machine Boys will be linked. Customers can join both sites for one price. Butt Machine Boys will publish new updates each month for the coming year.

For more information, visit the KinkyDollars Affiliate Program or contact:

Michael Stabile
    stabile@kinkmen.com

Terry Mundell
    terry@kink.com
    Phone: 415-856-0771 ext 138

Camper than a row of tents
    LOL... MenOnEdge sounds like a site about really nervous guys, or maybe postal workers.

Actually this sounds like Kink's version of SlowTeasingHandjobs. I'm kind of surprised they're launching another male site since they stopped production on NakedKombat.

My first thought was a black friday stockbroker's scenario and everyone is out on the edge of the 24th floor window preparing to jump.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    My first thought was a black friday stockbroker's scenario and everyone is out on the edge of the 24th floor window preparing to jump.
    Looks great, bump!

Terry, could you contact me over ICQ 144100843

Cheers
    Smart Tube Professional: Professional Tube Solution
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information