Thread: American Pie Class Reunion

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

American Pie Class Reunion

So was that really Jason Biggs' BIG cock on screen, or a stunt double?

Guess so...

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainmen...e0KMBZ6jVZq0zM

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Sitting in a Berlin movie theater, in a room full of young girls, I'll bet that was the first circumcised cock they've every seen - in Germany.

That sounds like a wonderful fantasy world to me, one where I'm surrounded by only uncut guys. Guess I need to go to Europe soon!

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Interesting dichotomy(s) here in Berlin.

I go to the movie theater to see American Pie, and make my customary 5-minute to showtime visit to the men's room - something you all will appreciate better when you get to my age.

Some University guy pulls up along side me, stands a foot back, and his dick almost hits the floor. Like Michael Fassbender in Shame.

I've seen more dick being shown off here, than on-line.

There's 2 dozen bars with sex shows, sex clubs, saunas and cruising theaters, parks, public hand holding... so much so that no one is interested in shooting movies.

They don't need the fantasy of acting out on camera, when the reality of the clubs is greater than most fantasies on camera can offer.

I might go home from Berlin empty-handed, but I have a long list awaiting in the UK.

Unless I want to shoot the non-Germans who are responding to my casting calls.