Thread: New Cash Kristen Bjorn Affiliate Program

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend amasso's Avatar

New Cash Kristen Bjorn Affiliate Program

Hi,

There are a new affiliate program called cash.kristenbjorn.com, there are lots of contents to sell )

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Moved this into the main forum! The site looks pretty good!
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

Kristen Bjorn ... is this your site amasso? If so, it is beautifully done. There are some verrrry handsome hunks on that tour!

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend amasso's Avatar
    hello, yes, I'm working for Kristen Bjorn productions and I'm trying to promote our site better, this is my main task now ) and I hope Ill do it well. Our main website is kristenbjorn.com and our website for affiliates is cash.kristenbjorn.com. Thanks for your post also if you need something tell me ) Regards )

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    I'm confused, I've been a Kristen Bjorn affiliate for years. What's changed that makes the program "new"?

Hi, we are including new features, really you're right because is not new, but we have some new features, for example we adapted our tubesite at http://www.kristenbjorntube.com/ to be promoted for the affiliates, also we are on the way to add a new section with video embed banners. Really we are on the way to improve our cash site at http://cash.kristenbjorn.com

if you need something or if you have some idea to help us to improve our cash site, you can write me )