Thread: Tube submit service

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Tube submit service

You have great gay content that you want to monetize tubes with but you just don't have the time or the manpower to submit to the tubes every single day? We can take over your complete tube operation for FREE!
    Submitting your content on many tubes every single day of the week is now possible and you don't have to move a finger, just have our team of professionals take it off your hands so you can focus on others things instead.

Contact me over mail/icq godsmack@smart-scripts.com / 144100843, start your message with "BE MY SUBMIT SLAVE!"

Hope hearing from you soon,

Vince
    Smart Tube Professional: Professional Tube Solution
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information

I would assume this offer is for program owners, and not webmasters wanting videos submitted with their sales ID?

Vince does a great job submitting clips!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Your assumption is correct..
    Smart Tube Professional: Professional Tube Solution
    multi category/niche * high traffic * embed codes * hot linked FLVs * sponsor XML feeds * automatic updates * load balancing * pay per view * full blown community features like a youtube script * memcached * real time sales statistics * huge sponsor database with over 700k galleries * native support for many payment processors * mobile tube * Now with Zombaio support! * tube script * ICQ 144100843 for more information

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Ugh, why do you have to be in a different time zone? LOL. We're only around from 6pm - 10pm with the adult business and 9AM to 5PM with our other non-adult business .
    Shoot me info on how to get started. This will clear up a lot of our footwork so that we can go onto bigger and better things. :-)
    Email me: amad (at) amadvideos.com with all of the details. Don't leave one stone unturned so that we can get the ball rolling with you :-)