'Ello, everyone. My cohort Sarah and I were approached for an interview, last week, about gay dating sites. The problem is that we have limited knowledge about the gay dating arena (even though we work at a dating giant). We answered the questions the best we could, but I wanted to get some insight from you all as to educate myself a bit better. So here are just a few questions that were asked of us. If you have the knowledge, answer some of the questions yourself. The interview is over, so I'm not going to plagiarize your answers. I thought this would be fun and a good learning opportunity for myself and anyone who could use education on gay dating sites. Here we go:

What are some of the things that make the gay community attractive customers? From a business standpoint, what are some of things that make gay men good to have as customers?

Please discuss some of the niches that exist within gay online dating. What are some of the most popular niches and micro-niches within online gay dating? In 2012, how popular are dating sites focusing on leathermen, twinks, bears, for example?

Please discuss some of the affiliate programs offered by gay dating sites? <-- spamming opportunity!

Enjoy!