Thread: Other options for monitizing a blog

Camper than a row of tents

Other options for monitizing a blog

Someone in another thread recently mentioned how some bloggers are turning to selling ad space on their sites to generate income since it seems like affiliate sales have been decreasing. I'm not very familair with this idea so I wanted to ask what others do. In researching this I came across a company called Juicy Ads but I've seen mixed opinions about them. Any advice would be appreciated!

I'd also be very curious to know what kind of income one might expect. I realize this will vary based on your traffic but in general terms are we talking about hundreds of dollars per month or thousands?

I know of bloggers that own a lot of domains who will sell link space and price varies depending on the number of links, number of blogs, and the PR rating of the blogs the links will go onto. Some make it a permanent link, while others setup an expiration date.

I suppose anyone who was actively "sales aggressive", so to speak, about obtaining clients to buy link space could turn a nice profit of several hundred dollars or more per month.