Thread: Memorial Weekend Plans?

Memorial Weekend Plans?

So what is everyone doing for the big Memorial Day, 3 day, weekend? I picked up some summer foods, but doubt I'll actually put them on the outside grill. I like using the grilled cast iron skillet Che got me for Christmas for giving those deep dark sear marks onto whatever I'm "grilling". Plus it's less work not having to carry everything outside, and then back in again.

Monday's Menu consists of: Seared in skillet Western Pork ribs and skinless chicken thighs, that are then placed in a low heated oven, generously flavored with diced garlic and Worcestershire sauce and allowed to bake for at least an hour. Near the end of the cook time, I pull back the foil and spoon on the bbq sauce.

Side dishes include fresh finely shredded coleslaw, macaroni salad, fresh sliced tomatoes, baked beans with honey and bacon, toasted slices of garlic bread and a coconut cream pie with whipped topping for dessert.

I'm still looking for a watermelon that is sweet and ripe ... the ones at the big name stores have been picked way too soon and are just red tasteless mush. Maybe I'll brave the crowds and go over to the West Side Market for a nice sweet one.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I plan to NOT get a CCBill Wire on Monday.

Nor one of 5 end-of-month ACH deposits, on Monday.

I plan on the big partner VOD site that manually updates our stats, to NOT update stats from Friday afternoon to Tuesday afternoon.

I would like to plan on customers not having to work, so they can spend more time on my sites -- unless they only have Internet at work, in which case they won't be checking my new releases until Tuesday.

Because I'm in Berlin, I WILL be able to go to the Post Office on Monday, and fill any DVD orders. The European big holiday was 2 weeks ago!

I look forward to my sales channels to get back to work Tuesday, and catch up 4 days of sales stats, in time to close out the month end on Thursday.

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Because I'm in Berlin, I WILL be able to go to the Post Office on Monday, and fill any DVD orders. The European big holiday was 2 weeks ago!
    No you WON'T!

Well, you could go.. but the doors will be closed.

No exciting plans for me. Still suffering from a bike accident almost three weeks ago and my mobility is still very limited. Just enjoying the beautiful weather from my balcony.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    They keep on coming! No wonder the economy is int he dumpster!

Whit Monday 28.05.2012 (monday) all provinces in 1 days long weekend

Everyone goes on vacation, except Wall Street insiders.

Amazon.de is on duty today!

And the name of the person, wasn't (East) Indian.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    I had the hardest time connecting to the Internet today ... everybody must be at the Computer eating their barbeque! - LOL

happy Memorial Day weekend Everyone!

- jim