Thread: EXPERIMENT: Come meet me online

How long have you been gay?

EXPERIMENT: Come meet me online

Meet me RIGHT NOW online... I want to demonstrate thing crazy cool interactive video chat thing called Miricam and I'll be logged in all day.

Goto: http://www.2much.net/miricam/index.php

Enter a name and you'll be game....
    Complete Video Chat Solution

Phone: 1-866-892-5122 (Ext. 2)

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    I just checked it out... i dont get it.. (seems like any other chat system)
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

How long have you been gay?
    Sorry I may have been busy (and boring) typingto someone else. I heard you come in though. Thing is you'll understand the difference when there are more than three people logged in...

Wanna try again?

Complete Video Chat Solution

Phone: 1-866-892-5122 (Ext. 2)

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    not enough dick ;p
    Dade Williams

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    didn't work for me. ( interpreted: my Computer tangled updating software to be compatible and then had to pull Power Cords to disconnect ... I'm not doing that again! )

I like "jacking ... err ... video conferencing!" , it's easier communicating when you can put your Hands on something else other than a Keyboard! ... am I the only one that uses Headsets for other than gamming? - LOL

I'm surprised GWW doesn't have Video but then I don't think all of us are on at the same time.

- jim "free nude shows for GWW Members with 50% off discounts on previous shows! ... sign up now and recieve free handtowel and personal lubricant! - LOL"

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim View Post
    didn't work for me. ( interpreted: my Computer tangled updating software to be compatible and then had to pull Power Cords to disconnect ... I'm not doing that again! )

I like "jacking ... err ... video conferencing!" , it's easier communicating when you can put your Hands on something else other than a Keyboard! ... am I the only one that uses Headsets for other than gamming? - LOL

I'm surprised GWW doesn't have Video but then I don't think all of us are on at the same time.

- jim "free nude shows for GWW Members with 50% off discounts on previous shows! ... sign up now and recieve free handtowel and personal lubricant! - LOL"
    ;( the form is broken
    Dade Williams