Thread: Emoprofits: $50 pps + new site launch!

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar

Yeah Emoprofits: $50 pps + new site launch!

My First Site ! - Finally Launched!

I have worked so hard on this project for the last 6 months!
    Conversions for the last 4 months have been 1:160 with targeted traffic.

New tools can be accessed from: http://emoProfits.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Stunner Media Launches New Membership Site In EmoProfits Program: EmoTwinks.net

Montreal, May 30, 2012 Stunner Media announced today the launch of another new niche site: EmoTwinks.net, under the highly successful EmoProfits program. EmoTwinks.net is Stunner Media's first new site launch in the EmoProfits program, which was acquired in January as part of the company's acquisition of Panama based Neostrata Ltd's assets.

The site, which is co-owned by Stunner Media staff member Richard Neate, is shot in the UK with new producers Monstah Media. Neate said, "I had already launched the site within another affiliate program, but when I became aware of Stunner Media's possible acquisition of EmoProfits, it became apparent that's where my new site should make its roots to maximize its potential".

Members of the new site will also get access to HomoEmo, HomoScene, ExposedEmos and the network access site, EmoNetwork, as well as bonus access to TeachTwinks.com and BeddableBoys.com.

Banners, downloadable content and galleries are immediately available for affiliate use in the EmoProfits affiliate program, which pays webmasters $25 PPS on $1 trials.

Stunner Media has just completed a complete overhaul of the affiliate program; including members areas, tours, price points and even new producers to maximize the program's growth potential, Neate said. He added We have seen amazing growth in the EmoProfits program within the past several months. The launch of EmoTwinks.net is part of our strategy to remain the only viable gay emo program.

The company also announced that they are running a bonus promo from May 31th until June 2nd, which will enable affiliates to receive $50 PPS or 80% revenue share on the EmoTwinks site.

Anyone wishing to promote the site can access the content and linking codes from EmoProfits.com

For Further Information:
    Stunner Media
    Email: richard@stunnermedia.com
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

congrats on the new site launch, you guys are ROCKING!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Cheers, Luke.
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks