Thread: Los Angeles Gay Pride Festival, Anyone attending or will be in town that weekend?

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar

Los Angeles Gay Pride Festival, Anyone attending or will be in town that weekend?

Just wondering if anyone will be in town the weekend of June 10th?

If I haven't met you and you will be in town. I would love to say hello and introduce myself in person. Maybe even grab a cocktail

Let me know!
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We will be, however we will not be attending The reason is because myself and my partner own a dog training business and will be judges at the West Minster Dog Show. It's our first huge 'gig!' It will air on Nationwide cable television. We're so excited.

What's the turnout usually like?

I'm kind of disappointed that for as big as the South Florida gay population is, the pride events I've been to thus far have been pretty lame.

I didn't go to Miami's this year but I hear it's the bigger of them (learned after the fact) so maybe next year.

We're flying back to Maryland for my boyfriend's brother's graduation and Army going away party from the 5th to the 10th. Excited for that.

(sidenote: my boyfriend is so tired of hearing me talk about how excited I am about this trip because his brother is "legal" now. What he doesn't know is I keep saying it because it irks him. I don't have a hot brother, so I don't know if I'd be pissed, too)

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    myself and my partner own a dog training business and will be judges at the West Minster Dog Show. It's our first huge 'gig!' It will air on Nationwide cable television. We're so excited.
    Congrats!!! Thats Great!!!
    Donny Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by StunnerJesse View Post
    What's the turnout usually like?

I'm kind of disappointed that for as big as the South Florida gay population is, the pride events I've been to thus far have been pretty lame.

I didn't go to Miami's this year but I hear it's the bigger of them (learned after the fact) so maybe next year.

We're flying back to Maryland for my boyfriend's brother's graduation and Army going away party from the 5th to the 10th. Excited for that.

(sidenote: my boyfriend is so tired of hearing me talk about how excited I am about this trip because his brother is "legal" now. What he doesn't know is I keep saying it because it irks him. I don't have a hot brother, so I don't know if I'd be pissed, too)

The turn out is pretty good. All i know is every year. My phone does not work over the weekend. Cause there is so many people in town.... that i just cant get service. Im hoping now that i switched my iphone to verizon. It will be better.
    Donny Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyCyber View Post
    The turn out is pretty good. All i know is every year. My phone does not work over the weekend. Cause there is so many people in town.... that i just cant get service. Im hoping now that i switched my iphone to verizon. It will be better.
    We certainly don't have that problem here. I guess ours sucks.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks

I'll be there.
    Los Angeles Pride is huge and a lot of fun!

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Quote Originally Posted by RobertChandler View Post
    I'll be there.
    Los Angeles Pride is huge and a lot of fun!
    make sure to swing by our booth and say hello!
    Donny Aldo

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I hope web business gets back to normal after Pride.

All the Parades, Festivals, bar events and house parties, suck the wind out of the web. Who says people aren't social anymore?

When I lived in West Hollywood, the Parade was live on cable. I went to the event at the park, it was OK, but not what I had seen in Minneapolis - a much larger Pride festival..

The October SF Valley Pride event at CBS Studio City in NoHo was a LOT more fun. For one thing, it was on a movie lot, and we got to see iconic buildings. There were indoor and outdoor music stages, and a 100 booths.

One guy was absolutely hysterical than he was standing in the reserved parking stall for one of the "Will & Grace" leads.

I liked Valley Pride better, but I believe it has ceased due to financials. With the support of the City of West Hollywood, it is a bit easier to stage an event in WeHo, which is also known for the huge annual Halloween multi-block street festival.

Much bigger than Pride in the Park and the 2-block stretch of San Vincente.

our Halloween Festival is the largest in the world. with over a half a million people flooding west hollywood on one night and taking over the street.
    Donny Aldo

our Halloween Festival is the largest in the world. with over a half a million people flooding west hollywood on one night and taking over the street.
    You have that, too? What's up with the gay cities and Halloween? Is it because we get to play dress up? I didn't even know cities officially sanction Halloween, but they certainly do here.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar

I have that Movie! - HELLBENT

I have heard it's quite a spectacle not that I'd be interested in parading around scantily clad in SPARTACUS attire with my Dick ... err ... Sword flopping around , I mean what if someone wants to play with my Sword? - LOL

uggh ... I'm looking at the Hotel listings for the area , I forgot things are pretty much BEST WESTERN's after HAWAII - LOL ( interpreted: time to peruse ADAM4ADAM and find someone "accomodating" ... at least get something more than a Continental Breakfast in the morning! - LOL )

- jim

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    This weekend is SFO and NYC Pride. As well as Berlin, where I am!

Should we turn off the cash registers until Monday?

I am looking forward to being in NW England in August for Liverpool Pride.

I posted videos from Berlin CSB on my FB page http://www.facebook.com/nickbaerhollywood