Thread: Huge Donation Fundraiser!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Huge Donation Fundraiser!

From June 10th through July 31st, we will be donating 75% of our companies net income to the Save A Pet Animal Shelter located in Desert Hot Springs, CA. Funds will benefit the animals in the shelter, and much more.

As I've mentioned, we have started a new business outside of the adult industry in dog training. We have worked out a deal with the shelter that we are going to begin taking our classes from the "public" to the shelter. We will begin providing the public with one on one dog training classes teaching basic dog obedience. Enrollments are $50.00 for the 5 week class. The $50.00 goes directly to the shelter.
    We are a member of the APDT (Association of Pet Dog Trainers), we are approved by the AKC to train dogs to become CGC dogs, we have been training dogs to become agility dogs (Dog Show Dogs) We have one that just came in 3rd place with the Westminster Dog Canine Society. We will be donating a portion of our dog training enrollment fee's to the shelter as well.

Why are we doing all of this and why does it involve the adult industry? A few reasons:
    The shelter gave us a chance to go out and aid others to train their dogs. As students preparing graduation with Animal Behavior College we needed to do "internship." The shelter allowed us in.
    The shelter isn't just all about bringing in dogs and finding them homes. The shelter is a no-kill. They have dogs that have no chances of finding homes but are happy in the shelter. The shelter makes accommodations with these dogs by giving them a big play yard, lot's of toys, etc. Rather than ending the dogs life over not having the ability to get into a home such as medical issues, age, aggression towards other dogs, whatever the case may be. The shelter keeps them and makes it a permanent home for them. Trust me, they get better care than I do!

The adult industry reason is because the money is coming from us to go to them. Affiliates send us traffic, thus they are paid. So on and so forth.

We're hoping that you will support us on this venture.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Is there a way that you can just donate to the shelter directly? I would donate to the dog shelter directly.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Yes you can. You can mail it and payable to:

Save A Pet, INC
    67-600 18th Avenue
    Desert Hot Springs, CA 92241
    Tel: (760) 329-8510
    SaveAPetOnline.org

When you send it, be sure to include a note whether it is for the dogs, cats, vet clinic, and what you would like the funds to go to. Be sure to provide your full legal name and address. You will receive a 'taxable donation' receipt back in the mail which is good because the shelter is a 501 c3 non-profit organization. Thus, you can write off whatever it is that you send.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Awesome. I will send a donation. Any money I donate for charity has always been to animal related causes.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis