Thread: You won't believe this - 400% increase on BlakeMason since adding $1.95 trials

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar

You won't believe this - 400% increase on BlakeMason since adding $1.95 trials

There are a lot of people on this board that never believe conversion ratios... I'm sure we won't change their mind but for the faithful amongst you, our trials pushed the ratio down to 1:124 and sales up roughly 400%. This won't last forever as we are ending the promo on June 30th, but while it lasts, throw some traffic at it with our new flash video banners and get paid!

Stunner Media Inc, Montreal -QC.
    On Friday, Montreal based Stunner Media Inc announced details of its summer promotion for its flagship IndieBucks site, BlakeMason.com

The promotion started on June 19th and will end on the 30th, and it will see the addition of ?1/$1.95 trials to BlakeMason.com. Affiliate payouts remained unchanged at $30PPS or 60% partnership.

A Stunner Media representative said ?We have seen a 400% increase in sales over the past three days with the addition of the ?1/$1.95 trial option, making BlakeMason the best-selling site across our entire network?

Stunner Media added that ?The first 3 days of this special has resulted in a staggering 1:124 ratio for BlakeMason. This is the first time surfers are offered trials on the main tour and clearly, they love it!?

Affiliates do not need to swap their link codes to take advantage of this promotion. In an effort to further help affiliates drive traffic, Flash video banners were added to IndieBucks.com and they are sure to grab surfers? attention. Any custom tools can also required can be requested from richard@stunnermedia.com

Screen Shot 2012-06-24 at 19.31.43.png
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

impressive!!! But if its working, why end the promo?
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Quote Originally Posted by HunkyLuke View Post
    impressive!!! But if its working, why end the promo?
    We'll evaluate all relevant numbers at the end of the promo and go from there BlakeMason surfers care about the "premium" nature of the brand and it's important not to dilute it.

I don't think 400%+ sales increase is sustainable indefinitely but you can bet we'll bring back enticing promos throughout the summer!

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

yeah good point, its pretty important to evaluate to see if this increase has also increased the bottom line for both the affiliates and the program itself

.....you is one smart cookie, mr Jay
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Can someone tell me what this means?

"BlakeMason surfers care about the "premium" nature of the brand"

What is a BlakeMason surfer?

Sincerely,
    Kevin.

Hey Kevin!

As we are apparently being more civilised over here, ill respond to you here

What i meant by this statement, was people who subscribe to BlakeMason, expect a supremely high quality product. BlakeMason has been at the forefront of quality, and experience for many years. We also have a huge forum following. This is a reason why trials were never added, and this is the reason why it is just a 'sale'. BlakeMason is seen as a high quality site in the UK, not only in the industry, but from surfers. It has been branded extremely well over the past 6-7 years. While adding trials will obviously not tarnish the quality of the site, we feel that adding a trial indefinitely, would dilute the brand.

Richard,

Thanks for the reply.

What were the options (price points) available to visitors before the sale??

I deal with so many sites I can't remember now. UGH (old age)

Sincerely,
    Kevin.

$24.95, $49.95

Ahh, now I understand. For some reason I always thought they had some sort of trial offer.

Sincerely,
    Kevin.

Hey, I clicked on your Stunner banner and got a 403 forbidden error.
    Cheers!

Rick