Thread: Boy U/CBC Internet

Paco

Boy U/CBC Internet

Hello Darren and a good day to all.

It has been quite awhile since I visited/posted - I rarely post anything anywhere. Nothing against it, I simply do not.

I wanted to give everyone a "heads-up" about an affiliate program which has some very poor if not the poorest business practices, like never paying out or responding to queries.

BoyU/Boy University (www.boyu.com), their affiliate program (http://webmasters.boyu.com/) and their processing company CBC Internet (http://www.cbcinternet.com/) have nothing but dishonest intentions and are lacking in the business ethics department - they do not operate in a positive, which reflects negatively on this industry.

We, as well as other webmasters, have never been paid for joins sent to them. I made many many attempts at contacting them (e-mail and phone) but the e-mails are never responded to and the phone numbers are out of service.

I hope this will aid or better yet convince others to dump the chumps (I feel like the chump for having faith and giving them the benefit of the doubt.).

Take care, lots of love and have a GR8 weekend.
    Paco

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Thanks for the info. Not only did they screw over webmasters they also stole Citiboyz content and claimed they had the right to lease it out. We used to lease stuff through CBC Internet. I really can't believe some of the companies in this industry and the bullshit they do.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Dawgy
    that company also did the same thing with miami studios...

Darren Austin
    PACO , WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

What a surprise!!!
    I was not sure what the heck happened to you , but it sure is good to see here!!!

WELCOME HOME

Paco
    Well hello to you my darlin Darren.

Yes, it has been a very long time since we spoke. I believe the last time we had a chat was before you ran off to Vegas, with out me :crybaby:

There better not be another man in your life...some boys, sure, you go right ahead and play…however, no men!!!

Darren, I am glad to see you left the welcoming mat out for me-I will always be able to find my way back now.

Darren Austin
    Paco , the light for you is always left on.
    So come on home Desperado come down from your fences
    Miss ya boo!!!

No other men , still waiting for you .