Thread: Mark has left CCBill and joined Webmasterchecks

Mark has left CCBill and joined Webmasterchecks

After 13 years, Mark (aka Corvette) has moved on from his VP of Business Development position at CCBill and has landed at Webmasterchecks:

Webmasterchecks, a leader in payout services, today announced that Mark Greenspan, former VP of Business Development for CCBill, has joined the firm to lead its Marketing Division and head the expansion of the Webmasterchecks platform across multiple industries.

"We're very excited to have Mark at Webmasterchecks," said Rich Lloyd, CEO, "Mark is an executive that has considerable experience growing small to mid-size companies and we hope to tap into that in order to increase the value we provide our clients, as well as expand out our product lines into markets we are not yet in."

Before joining Webmasterchecks, Mark was a 13-year veteran at CCBill, his last role being Vice President of Business Development. During his tenure at the company, he helped grow CCBill, The Phoenix Forum, and was the key business and operations manager for the successfully re-launched Secured Servers.

"I'm excited to work with a quickly growing small tech company, as well as with a close friend I've known since the 4th grade," said Mark, "Webmasterchecks expansion will be my sole focus and I'm looking forward to all of the great opportunities in front of us."

Webmasterchecks is a payout services company working in the affiliate marketing, rebate, and market research industries. They employ a variety of experts in banking, critical data storage, technical security, and fraud-prevention/risk management to provide the most stable payout platform available. More information on Webmasterchecks can be found at webmasterchecks.com.

I imagine he had a pretty sweet gig at CCBill.

I honestly had no clue that Webmasterchecks survived after the whole Manwin fiasco when the government seized millions and Webmasterchecks was unable to issue payouts for a little while. Of course it wasn't their fault, but I didn't know they recovered.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Wow..that is interesting news!

Quote Originally Posted by StunnerJesse View Post
    After 13 years, Mark (aka Corvette) has moved on from his VP of Business Development position at CCBill and has landed at Webmasterchecks:

I imagine he had a pretty sweet gig at CCBill.

I honestly had no clue that Webmasterchecks survived after the whole Manwin fiasco when the government seized millions and Webmasterchecks was unable to issue payouts for a little while. Of course it wasn't their fault, but I didn't know they recovered.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Interesting. Mark is a good guy.
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Interesting how I've been a GWW member since 2005, and the previous Gay Webmaster board in 2004, met Gary and 3-4 other CCBill reps at the LA webmaster dinner in 2007, been a CCBill affiliate since 2007, Client since 2010...

Never heard of Mark.

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Interesting how I've been a GWW member since 2005, and the previous Gay Webmaster board in 2004, met Gary and 3-4 other CCBill reps at the LA webmaster dinner in 2007, been a CCBill affiliate since 2007, Client since 2010...

Never heard of Mark.
    ditto...
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We've been with CCBill since 2005. Never knew there was a Mark there. We've always worked with Gary and Paul. Best of luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer

Never heard of Mark.
    Based on his title, I imagine he was the boss of all the reps.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Frankly everyone knew him as "Corvette" and every website, especially GFY where he could be found within 5 minus always referred to him as "Corvette"..he was the "face" of CCBill for years in the forums.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    It took GFY 3 years, and change of management to approve me. Just last month.

So GFY is not a benchmark for me.

I'd rather be whole, than good Evil Chris's Avatar
    Best wishes to Mark moving forward.

Our Experience Payze
    chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827

Does Mark's exit have anything to do with Oron asset-freeze connection, or the card-banging Richard described the other day?

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer
    Does Mark's exit have anything to do with Oron asset-freeze connection, or the card-banging Richard described the other day?
    Although I doubt Manwin actually bought CCBill, that is the first rumor that came to my mind.