Thread: Who else watches Breaking Bad?

Who else watches Breaking Bad?

I didn't get hooked until a few months back and then caught up on all past seasons on Netflix.

This week was a great show but it looks like they are trying to push forward and also wrap a lot of things up.

I used to think I had a good idea of where the final season was going but now I am clueless.

Another great season though that is for sure. They never jumped the shark.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Great show for sure
    EuroRevenue €42 PPS or 70% Revshare | HentaiCentro $35 PPS or up to 70% Revshare!
    E-mail: nicky @ eurorevenue.com | Skype: aff @ eurorevenue.com

Camper than a row of tents
    I LOVE this show! Like you said, it has yet to "jump the shark" although I suppose in the 14 episodes left it could still do it. I always tell people to just go and watch the very first episode... give it one hour and you should know by the end if you're hooked.

I don't have cable so I'm watching it on some of those "free TV" sites. I feel like I might be a pirate but on the other hand, if AMC just streamed the shows on their site with commercial breaks I'd gladly watch.

By the way, Dexter is another show that was pretty good, but it has been less consistant than BB. Both shows wrap up in 2013 so next year should be quite a year for excellent drama!

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    its on my list of current stuff i watch, along with

futurama
    teen wolf
    weeds
    continuum
    dallas

Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    I LOVE this show! Like you said, it has yet to "jump the shark" although I suppose in the 14 episodes left it could still do it. I always tell people to just go and watch the very first episode... give it one hour and you should know by the end if you're hooked.

I don't have cable so I'm watching it on some of those "free TV" sites. I feel like I might be a pirate but on the other hand, if AMC just streamed the shows on their site with commercial breaks I'd gladly watch.

By the way, Dexter is another show that was pretty good, but it has been less consistant than BB. Both shows wrap up in 2013 so next year should be quite a year for excellent drama!
    Love Dexter, too but that is another show I got into way late. My boyfriend always watched it and I'd tinker on the computer but last season I caught myself glancing at it and then I had to get caught up.

I don't think Breaking Bad can jump the shark at this point. They can take the story is way too many interesting places.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
    its on my list of current stuff i watch, along with

futurama
    teen wolf
    weeds
    continuum
    dallas
    I've seen every episode of Weeds. Some numerous times. I don't know if I am feeling this final season. I'll still watch every episode though. Love, love, love the series, just not sure about the final season.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    i love breaking bad
    Dade Williams