Thread: Verotel Worries?

Since I was ten!

Verotel Worries?

It took 3 days for Verotel to put in place a remote user management for a clip on my website-usually the same day. Whats more worrying is they sent me an email with the following

Your account/website has been assigned to our Compliance Department for a final content check. This website will be authorized within 24 hours should everything look in order.

Im waiting to see what they have to say-has anyone else got this from Verotel?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Heh. I never finished my signup process with them. My website was stuck in few departments and after few days I just gave up.
    Ben Huller returns!
    Promote it right now! ICQ: 365858399 | Skype: bhcasg
    Submit your blog posts to Homo Blogz!

perhaps its just that their employees are all on summer vacation????
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    A bit all over - spending the summer in the Colorado Rockies.
    After Globill died (way back in the good ol' day) I changed to Verotel - after about 2 years their 'compliance' department shut me down.

I can't remember what it was specifically but the communication from them was terrible, I couldn't do anything about it and for the 2nd time in 2 years had to start building my rebills from scratch.

If I saw the head of Verotel Compliance (or a Globill directors) on a cross walk I'm not sure I'd touch the brakes.

Using Epoch and CCBill (pretty much 50/50 split between the two) and very happy. Been with both since 2005 - great customer support.

Dave

Use Epoch and save yourself any headaches. Cannot say enough good things about them.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I use CCBill and DHD/CommerceGate.

I believe my attempt to sign up with Epoch died because one of my products is digital downloads, and one is tangible DVD, and they don't/didn't do both. And if that has changed, they never updated me.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Oh, and HI (again) from Cardiff!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    CCBill is the absolute best.

We started out with Verotel. Their approval process consisted of asking for 2257 documents. LEGALLY nobody can ask for them except for a federal investigation. We said F-U and dumped them fast. We went to CCBill. We had some problems and went to Epoch. Epoch canned us after being with them a month and fucked us out of our Visa registration fee... Long story. We went back to CCBill and have been with them religiously for about 7 years now. We will go NOWHERE else. If CCBill goes out of business, we'll follow because we won't use anyone else.

For our mainstream sites we use ECSuite and Authorize.net as our secondary, paypal as the third.

Get away from Verotel. They are a group of indian jerks!