Thread: Anyone have a need for exclusive custom content?

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar

Good Shit Anyone have a need for exclusive custom content?

So i decided to go back to shots again !

Using Canon D5 for photos and Sony FX1 for full HD video.

Models we use are from Czech, i can post them in thread if anyone wish ?

Anyone who wanna see all models email me please on info@adultsexcontent.com, thanx !

Camper than a row of tents
    I'd be interested in taking a look. Why not post a thread with pics in the Buy/Sell forum?

sc32803, please email me and i will email you models we have now. Or you can contact me on ICQ#295778036.

I will make sure i post thread with pics there. This was more like inquiry if anyone is after exclusive custom at all , thanx!

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    For years, whenever I go to your site, all I see is DVDs, mostly of girls.

I bought my Sony FX1 in 2007. There are better, less expensive new cameras. My new $800USD Panasonic TM900 AVCHD has better picture composition than the 2007 Sony FX1 miniDV tape at $3500USD. Even with the Sony chip size being potentially larger, Panasonic always "lights" the picture with better gamma and saturation.

Premiere Pro accepts raw AVCHD files. No need for .mov or .mpeg*, and no need for us to pay for such conversion.

That and Czech models can be hired for $100USD (as I did for 3 months last Fall 2011), makes buying "custom" content over $200USD from afar, be risky for return on investment - when buying just one model does not make for a full DVD or website theme, so the odds then get multiplied by 5- or more times for a group of models to make a complete project or theme.

Hello Nick,

well my site is for dvd content And there is more then 3,000 gay scenes, we have... or even more, not everything is in the shop yet.
    I produced well over 2,500 gay hardcore scenes last 10 years, and never ever had a site for exclusive custom production.
    Ppl know me and i guess they trust me... so that's how i work.

Anyway, getting better camera then Sony is not a problem, it is old a bit i admit, 2007. Whatever works better for client It's easy to agree with a client.

I am sorry but i have to say that minimal i found that guy in Czech would do hardcore scene for was $300 + agency fee

Where did you find for $100 ? Wanna share resources?

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    We already have several photographer / videographers in the UK, but as long as you're not serving up the same models, we'd love to have you contact Mary at models@badpuppy.com with some of your details and either samples or links to your models, photography and video work as well. We only contract for exclusive shoots.

Hey Lisa!

Just sent you PM and emailed the email you told me. I have producer quite few scenes for you long, long time ago.. so am looking forward to successful cooperation again !