Thread: The Assholes!

DigitalJay

The Assholes!

Yesterday my bf's sister blew up at him and started kicking him and punching him (while holding her two year old son no less!!!) b/c he said deal with it when she was bitching about going all day without a cigarette. and she's pregnant, that pisses me off BIGTIME. Chainsmoking and drinking 1 liter Dr Pepper's while you are preg is child abuse in my eyes!

She called him a faggot, told him she hoped he got AIDS and died, and told him he was going to hell. How the FUCK could someone say that to their sibling? Fucks me up! I dunno if I can forgive her for that shit!

And then his dad comes home and tells him he's going to hell for being a fag and he should have been born a girl, and he's probably going to get AIDS and die.

WTF?! Today is his fucking birthday! He came out 3 years ago! Why all this now? Nobody has had anything to do with him today, given him even a card, or called to say happy birthday. I'm really, really pissed.

I took all your suggestions and did what I could of them. Thank you all of you and I hope I made his birthday special in some way, his fucking family sure the hell didnt

Rainbo1956
    Sounds pretty dysfunctional

And guess what hon....it isn't yours to deal with
    All "you" can do is be supportive to your b/f.

Stay outta the family mess though...it'll get you NO WHERE

I feel for ya and I know it SUCKS...but, just be you, be supportive to him but, stay the hell outta it, don't say a word good or bad about the family. It's entirely up to him to deal with.

Just be the "best" you, you can be. Just be there for him when he needs sanity! And, let him vent, but, you don't say a bad word against the family...

It is, after all, only about you and he when you're together...keep it like that!

No no i'm really handsome, all the lesbians love me.
    Wow that is really something. His sister and his father really have some crappy attitudes.

Being gay, one can't always predict where these attitudes will be encountered. It is such a shame that his family chose to treat him this way on a day that should have been special for him.

Some people really do not understand that being gay is not simply a choice one makes.

I am very grateful to the gay men and women who have gone before us. They have courageously endured the barbs and attacks against homosexuality up until now and they have worked hard to help it be as accepted as it is today.

I am also grateful for people like your boyfriend who are fighting the battle on the front lines today as we speak.

Family often does not know how to react to us.

Give him our birthday wishes from here on the board. :goof:

firehorse
    Originally posted by Rainbo1956
    Sounds pretty dysfunctional

And guess what hon....it isn't yours to deal with
    All "you" can do is be supportive to your b/f.

Stay outta the family mess though...it'll get you NO WHERE

I feel for ya and I know it SUCKS...but, just be you, be supportive to him but, stay the hell outta it, don't say a word good or bad about the family. It's entirely up to him to deal with.

Just be the "best" you, you can be. Just be there for him when he needs sanity! And, let him vent, but, you don't say a bad word against the family...

It is, after all, only about you and he when you're together...keep it like that!
    That's great advice bro! :groovy:

Bell
    Jay...

get him to come to your computer and show him
    what I have attached below - for BOTH of you...

then do what I suggested in his birthday thread (wink)

~Bell