Thread: Straight Webmaster Boards

GWW Community Member

Straight Webmaster Boards

I'm looking for a decent straight webmaster board. A number have recommended GFY because it's the busiest and biggest, but I've always found that there's too much shit over there to wade through, too much negativity, and too much silliness.

Any other boards you'd recommend that have decent traffic and discussions?

Camper than a row of tents
    Netpond used to be good but the last time I checked in there it looked like the forums were pretty dead. GFY does have a lot of crap to sift through but at least its active. I usually find what I'm looking for there through the search option.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    After a couple of years, it took the change of management there to get me approved on GFY. So while I was waiting, and somewhat turned off by the name, I didn't go on there, but relied on some copy/paste quotes here to learn some things said there.

Once I got approved, I go on more often. Made my first post last weekend, a copy of the post I did here last week about the contribution I made in getting Pirate livefile to lose their PayPal, in the major thread about filelockers and anti-Piracy.

So far the only thing I really see between GFY and GWW or GD, is the difference in attitude between str8s and gays over unsafe sex in videos, and in turn unsafe sex video shoots.

I think the str8 studios and str8 star system is much more interested in respecting talent, and keeping talent healthy and alive.

Found a post from 2010 dumping on GWW founder Lee as a scammer, re-selling unpaid-for content. This was just a couple of months after I bought some of his product. But that was 2 years ago, and Lee's been gone from GWW for much of that, so all of that thread was blissful ignorance for me.

There seems to be more useful networking going on, on GFY. But that again might have to do with inherent differences in competitive, and anti-competitive, networking practices between the str8 and gay markets, and niches.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    After a couple of years, it took the change of management there to get me approved on GFY. So while I was waiting, and somewhat turned off by the name, I didn't go on there, but relied on some copy/paste quotes here to learn some things said there.

Once I got approved, I go on more often. Made my first post last weekend, a copy of the post I did here last week about the contribution I made in getting Pirate livefile to lose their PayPal, in the major thread about filelockers and anti-Piracy.

So far the only thing I really see between GFY and GWW or GD, is the difference in attitude between str8s and gays over unsafe sex in videos, and in turn unsafe sex video shoots.

I think the str8 studios and str8 star system is much more interested in respecting talent, and keeping talent healthy and alive.

Found a post from 2010 dumping on GWW founder Lee as a scammer, re-selling unpaid-for content. This was just a couple of months after I bought some of his product. But that was 2 years ago, and Lee's been gone from GWW for much of that, so all of that thread was blissful ignorance for me.

There seems to be more useful networking going on, on GFY. But that again might have to do with inherent differences in competitive, and anti-competitive, networking practices between the str8 and gay markets, and niches.
    The straight side has an STD scare every six months it seems. This week it is syphilis.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    A bit all over - spending the summer in the Colorado Rockies.
    I've been a member of GFY since Sept 2003.

Lots of crap over there but its the only place that has enough traffic to make it current. I check it before I check over here.

Dave

I'd rather be whole, than good
    http://www.askdamagex.com/ is the only one worth your time.