Thread: Newbie looking for advice

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Newbie looking for advice

How does one market and get traffic to new white label site?

You can start by getting your white label site listed on various links lists ... providing you are able to add links to the white label website from the sponsor's affiliate panel. (Link lists want to see a reciprocal link to their link site on your site).

Most white labels are not set up to let you add outside links. One that does, that I know of, is the Pimproll Tubes, and you do need a domain name to use for the tube site (they'd host it for you).

I guess what I should ask right off the bat is: do you have your own domain name that is being used for the white label site?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hi yes I do but they dont allow me to add any links. I do own 3 webcam model studios where I can add links but would like to get traffic to the webcam sites

I'm not sure what you mean by owning 3 webcam model studios. If you can list your white label and webcam URLs I can take a look at what you are trying to promote before offering additional marketing suggestions.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hi I have 6 White label cam sites then I'm registered as a studio (reqruitment) at 3 of them and the sites where models join and I get commisiion on them joining is the 3 Webcam model studios

Well since you won't tell me your URLS the best I can do is suggest finding more sites like this: XXX-Live-Cams that don't require a reciprocal link to get listed for free. You can google with search terms like xxx webcam links, adult webcam directory, xxx webcam guide, and so on to find more such link lists.

Also, write to your affiliate manager ... they are there to help you succeed with your marketing!
    Good luck!

Start a few blogs where you post pictures of and talk about various cam models and link to their chat rooms.

Approach other site owners about doing ABC link trades where you will link to one their sites from your blogs and then get a link from another one of their sites to your white label.

To make it appear as authentic as possible do not use the same anchor text too many times. Mix it up. Have links coming to the index page of your WL as well as deep linking to profile pages.

Change as much as the text as you are allowed the WL to something unique.

Repeat over and over.

Hope that helps!

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc